Thread: 4th Quarter Habits while watching Knicks

Hybrid View

Smile 4th Quarter Habits while watching Knicks

I more often then not play the Mortal Kombat theme song and find **** to throw, like books and what not when someone hits a big shot.
    #Honesty

Nothings too embarrassing when you're going hard for your team lol.

How bout y'all?

Prepare a glass of water and pour out two asprin because I know imma need it down the stretch.

Tonight i was listening to Ghostface Killahs Ghostdeini Wizard of Poetry album while watching the 4th quarter

On Fridays i drink a 40, smoke some weed and newports while watching the game

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Tonight i was listening to Ghostface Killahs Ghostdeini Wizard of Poetry album while watching the 4th quarter

On Fridays i drink a 40, smoke some weed and newports while watching the game
    Weed AND newports? You a wild boy i tell ya...

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Weed AND newports? You a wild boy i tell ya...
    Ive had stretches where I smoke alot but right now im doing better. Still got work to do
    Im 25, startin to get too old for this sh*t

i def love to smoke before a knicks game it just makes it so much more entertaining, especially after the halftime break and its down to the clutch. the big shots have me yelling and screaming

sucks that I need to get high to enjoy life nowadays >_<

Smoke a bowl, bite my nails, try not to have a heart attack as it comes down to the wire

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Ive had stretches where I smoke alot but right now im doing better. Still got work to do
    Im 25, startin to get too old for this sh*t

Im 55, been smoking weed (Kiya) all my life, its the best Rheumatism medicine on the market with daily exercise....the price of Newports will make u old n senile in N.Y.

Our 3rd and 4th quarter substitution-plan is why I put 80% of our success or failure on the headcoach.
    Jorts, Jefferies, Novak...should be doing extra overtime before & after practice so they could start the 4th quarter....there is no reason why those 3-frontcourt players are not gellin by now with all the long absence of Stat.
    The small 3-guard lineup starting the 4th quarter is good when they have fresh run-run legs....not when the 3-guard lineup is expected to play all of the minutes in the 3rd & 4th quarter...

I curse like some of the best black comedians and then transfer my rage onto the game thread. Or...

I yell and scream like a little scottish school boy when we are kicking ass and transfer my Knick gayness onto the game thread.

Originally Posted by c0leworld
    i def love to smoke before a knicks game it just makes it so much more entertaining, especially after the halftime break and its down to the clutch. the big shots have me yelling and screaming

sucks that I need to get high to enjoy life nowadays >_<
    I feel u on that, I've been there and im sorta still there. It gets to the point where u gotta do everything high. You going to see a movie, u gotta go high. U gotta watch the knicks high...hang in there bro, it will get better.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Im 55, been smoking weed (Kiya) all my life, its the best Rheumatism medicine on the market with daily exercise....the price of Newports will make u old n senile in N.Y.

Our 3rd and 4th quarter substitution-plan is why I put 80% of our success or failure on the headcoach.
    Jorts, Jefferies, Novak...should be doing extra overtime before & after practice so they could start the 4th quarter....there is no reason why those 3-frontcourt players are not gellin by now with all the long absence of Stat.
    The small 3-guard lineup starting the 4th quarter is good when they have fresh run-run legs....not when the 3-guard lineup is expected to play all of the minutes in the 3rd & 4th quarter...
    I agree with you even though im not sure what rheumatism means, i get the main idea. Much respect to you Kiya...and your right about those newports. Their expensive here in CT too, glad im down to 4 a day Saturday through thursdays, i have close to a pack on fridays though