4th Quarter Habits while watching Knicks

Bharan

Rookie
I more often then not play the Mortal Kombat theme song and find shit to throw, like books and what not when someone hits a big shot.
#Honesty

Nothings too embarrassing when you're going hard for your team lol.

How bout y'all?

KingCharles34

All Star
Tonight i was listening to Ghostface Killahs Ghostdeini Wizard of Poetry album while watching the 4th quarter

On Fridays i drink a 40, smoke some weed and newports while watching the game

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
i def love to smoke before a knicks game it just makes it so much more entertaining, especially after the halftime break and its down to the clutch. the big shots have me yelling and screaming

sucks that I need to get high to enjoy life nowadays >_<

CA7

Scoring Champ
kick everyone out my room because I cant deal with obnoxious noise when I'm watching a close Knicks game, pace back in forth and close my eyes whenever the opposing teams shoots a 3, they usually miss

Kiyaman

Legend
Ive had stretches where I smoke alot but right now im doing better. Still got work to do :beer::weed::smokin:
Im 25, startin to get too old for this sh*t

Im 55, been smoking weed (Kiya) all my life, its the best Rheumatism medicine on the market with daily exercise....the price of Newports will make u old n senile in N.Y.

Our 3rd and 4th quarter substitution-plan is why I put 80% of our success or failure on the headcoach.
Jorts, Jefferies, Novak...should be doing extra overtime before & after practice so they could start the 4th quarter....there is no reason why those 3-frontcourt players are not gellin by now with all the long absence of Stat.
The small 3-guard lineup starting the 4th quarter is good when they have fresh run-run legs....not when the 3-guard lineup is expected to play all of the minutes in the 3rd & 4th quarter...

nyk_nyk

All Star
I curse like some of the best black comedians and then transfer my rage onto the game thread. Or...

I yell and scream like a little scottish school boy when we are kicking ass and transfer my Knick gayness onto the game thread.

KingCharles34

All Star
i def love to smoke before a knicks game it just makes it so much more entertaining, especially after the halftime break and its down to the clutch. the big shots have me yelling and screaming

sucks that I need to get high to enjoy life nowadays >_<

I feel u on that, I've been there and im sorta still there. It gets to the point where u gotta do everything high. You going to see a movie, u gotta go high. U gotta watch the knicks high...hang in there bro, it will get better.

Im 55, been smoking weed (Kiya) all my life, its the best Rheumatism medicine on the market with daily exercise....the price of Newports will make u old n senile in N.Y.

Our 3rd and 4th quarter substitution-plan is why I put 80% of our success or failure on the headcoach.
Jorts, Jefferies, Novak...should be doing extra overtime before & after practice so they could start the 4th quarter....there is no reason why those 3-frontcourt players are not gellin by now with all the long absence of Stat.
The small 3-guard lineup starting the 4th quarter is good when they have fresh run-run legs....not when the 3-guard lineup is expected to play all of the minutes in the 3rd & 4th quarter...

I agree with you even though im not sure what rheumatism means, i get the main idea. Much respect to you Kiya...and your right about those newports. Their expensive here in CT too, glad im down to 4 a day Saturday through thursdays, i have close to a pack on fridays though :(

p0nder

Starter
Standing. I watch the game sitting down for the most part but in the 4th i'm usually on my feet. I'm also usually trying to tell the missus to quiet down. She loves to talk during the game but in the 4th of a close game, i'm not in the mood to chit chat.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
i get really hyped and start yelling at the wife and tell her to gimme that 'what ever food she has in her hand at the moment'. Sometimes she just gives me a blank stare , other times, is a loud 'NO' yell back!
:shrug:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Since I'm not as big of a Knick fan as you guys here I'm usually just chillin, games where someone is ODin like Melo vs the Bulls then I'm going crazy.

When the Lakers play in the 4th I'm usually way more tense

I either watch short Giant clips on u.tube to get pumped or I browse the web for pointless garbage during timeouts.

I hate 4th quarter timeouts....cause if it's a Knick timeout it means we're in trouble and if it's an opponent'S timeout it means our run comes to a halt and the momentum will be gone...so either way, 4th quater timeouts suck!

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;
I either watch short Giant clips on u.tube to get pumped or I browse the web for pointless garbage during timeouts.

I hate 4th quarter timeouts....cause if it's a Knick timeout it means we're in trouble and if it's an opponent'S timeout it means our run comes to a halt and the momentum will be gone...so either way, 4th quater timeouts suck!
Or its because we're playing a shit team and Toney Douglas is coming in :teeth: