Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking a look at our shot location

Very interesting stats, i didnt know we were that efficient when we attack the rim. Alotta that is Chandler i bet, i wouldnt mind running a few more pick and rolls a game for him. But we do need a point guard, and since Baron will be gone after this year if we can bring in Nash even for just a year, to have him school Lin...that would work to perfection in my opinion.

Lin learns like a sponge, hes one of those types of athletes. I dont know if theres a point guard who can teach Lin more the Nash, Lin already does some things very well considering his lack of experience. But he will learn and get much, much better

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Very interesting stats, i didnt know we were that efficient when we attack the rim. Alotta that is Chandler i bet, i wouldnt mind running a few more pick and rolls a game for him. But we do need a point guard, and since Baron will be gone after this year if we can bring in Nash even for just a year, to have him school Lin...that would work to perfection in my opinion.

Lin learns like a sponge, hes one of those types of athletes. I dont know if theres a point guard who can teach Lin more the Nash, Lin already does some things very well considering his lack of experience. But he will learn and get much, much better
    I dont see it happening. Most likely, Lin will get his 5 mil/yr contract next year, and Knicks just dont have the cap space to acquire Nash. He is making 11 mil this year and how much less will Nash settle for? At 38, he is certainly shooting for at least a 2-year contract as a free agent. He would rather retire with the Suns before he is willing to settle for vet minimum. If a ring means so much to him, he wouldve never stuck around Phoenix for so long.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Dragics game is all around more polished and I think he's a better passer but thats probably from his first few years under Nash. I'd personally like him as a Knick.

And Melo does do a decent job of sharing the ball for someone thats as great of a scorer also. Not saying he couldn't do a better job but you making it seem like Durant is a better play maker than Melo and Melo doesn't try to move the ball at all.
    Dragic is just most experienced, you're guessing too much on his game...Dragic is actually a really good player, imagine Bob Sura in his prime with better shooting. We have Lin and Shumpert, so we don't need Dragic. I honestly can assess all three players at an equal level...no one is really better than each other drastically or even by a small margin. All quality young two way guards. My only probably with Lin is his shooting efficiency. Its not good, but he's not that experienced so its unfair to judge him yet. Give him a training camp, preseason and a summer of practice, he may come back a better man. Even though if you check the STATS...Lin has been our 2nd best outside shooter behind Novak all season....that just means our team has been poor in shooting majority of the season. We're picking it up though. Smith is getting in rhythm and Novak is entering in his Super Sayan form.

Yea, but if you had the choice between Melo or Durant who are you picking? Durant is the best and most efficient scorer in the NBA and he hasn't even touched his prime yet, he literally improved in every part of his game (especially his handles and defense)....played like a MVP all season long...the comparison is not close right now even with Melo's great play of late. It's Durant.
    Last edited by metrocard; Apr 18, 2012 at 02:11.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3

Yea, a lot of Chandler and Amare inside.