Thread: Mohammed very confident on himself and Vin

Default Mohammed very confident on himself and Vin

Mohammed, nearly dealt to Golden State, told The Post, "It's not one of our weakest links. I think we're strong at the center position, with myself and Vin. I don't think many people can stop me or play at the level I'll be playing at this year. I know Vin feels the same way. If they want to underestimate us, we can surprise people."

Baker is ready to shock the world, just like his heart was "shocked" in a 21/2-hour operation in late June that corrected his arrhythmia that was misdiagnosed for years. "They went through the jugular, up through the groin and went into the heart and shocked it," Baker said. "I was scared of course, but we got it done."

"I definitely feel my energy bouncing back very quickly," Baker said. "I felt like my heart was beating at a rapid pace [on the bench] almost like I'm working out."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

that's the spirit!
    i just can't wait for the new season to start

Superstar

Great!
    It looks like it all comes into the place for us! Nazr, Vin, Houston, Ariza... So excited to see us play!

I'm happy for Vin. I hope he makes an impact on the team and with his irregular heartbeat condition fixed, I think he won't be as exhausted after only playing like 5 -10 mins.

I read an article today that proved that alcohol consumption increases irregular heartbeat............so memo to Vin.............Lay off the Booze and you'll be fine!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I have to see it to believe it, so lets see what Vin and Mohammed got to show...

Superstar

Man, you better have some faith in our players With IT managing the organization there will be no more easy walks here, so when they say Vin's improved it's gotta be true otherwise "C ya!", you know what I mean...

I agree with dasilva. Nothing I've seen so far makes me believe that Nazr is going to be any better this year. Vin is our only hope (Bruno who?) and if he stays healthy he might be able to do a half-decent job.

Superstar

Half-decent job? I think he can step up off the bench and play decent for the whole 20 minutes man He seems to be in a good shape now, not great but good enough to compete.

I still think IT gonna get us center by midseason. Dunno, just have a feeling about that.

I agree newmove . I have confidence in IT and I think he's probably working behind the scenes to get us a big man before Christmas.