Knicks vs Celtics: pre game thread

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ Carmelo Robinson, but the choice is still his. He can go down as the next Glen Robinson or continue to play the way he has under Woodson. He controls his own destiny, i really wish we could get up to 6th and play the Pacers in the first round.

TakMan

Rotation player
My nephews are saying they would have won with Allen and the other guy they had out. Told them to EAT IT

Who's the other guy? Was it Lin, or Stoudamire? We were missing 2 starters, they added the officials to their roster, they still lost; Deservedly so.

KingCharles34

All Star
you guys know whats funny its not even that Melo is at the 4 because he's still being defended by 3's its the spacing and structure, everyone is playing off of Melo and he's making the right decisions. STAT just has to pick his spots and get open and he'll be fine, if Chandler can get 20 playing off Melo so can STAT

STAT needs to rebound and defend at a high level and he'll get an easy 17-25 a night

p.s. Mike Bibby did a great job at point tonight really controlled the game for a long spurt

Baron get well soon

I like Bibby against the Celtics, he has plenty of experience against them

Wargames

Starter
bimgy.gif

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
lol @ Carmelo Robinson, but the choice is still his. He can go down as the next Glen Robinson or continue to play the way he has under Woodson. He controls his own destiny, i really wish we could get up to 6th and play the Pacers in the first round.
Im guessing Orlando is way out of reach?

nyk_nyk

All Star
you guys know whats funny its not even that Melo is at the 4 because he's still being defended by 3's its the spacing and structure, everyone is playing off of Melo and he's making the right decisions. STAT just has to pick his spots and get open and he'll be fine, if Chandler can get 20 playing off Melo so can STAT

STAT needs to rebound and defend at a high level and he'll get an easy 17-25 a night

p.s. Mike Bibby did a great job at point tonight really controlled the game for a long spurt

Baron get well soon
Thus is true. Plus the way Melo is locked in right now I don't think it matters between PF or SF. Just get him the ball!

CA7

Scoring Champ

Boston v Orlando tomorrow, Orlando has to lose out or go 1-4 something like that, we gotta win out or go 4-1 if I'm not mistaken

Long shot but still possible

miked1958

Rotation player
Boston v Orlando tomorrow, Orlando has to lose out or go 1-4 something like that, we gotta win out or go 4-1 if I'm not mistaken

We are going to wind up playing Miami unless we slip to 8th then it's the bulls. Don't see us catching Orlando even without Howard.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I like Bibby against the Celtics, he has plenty of experience against them

he did so good I was shocked

That's what I told em and he shut up. Lol

lmao I'm hype right now

Thus is true. Plus the way Melo is locked in right now I don't think it matters between PF or SF. Just get him the ball!

yes, I remember watching how Nene and K-Mart played off of Melo, STAT can be that x10 so I'm not worried, I'll be worried when Lin gets back though or we start trying to force things to STAT or Lin, right now just ride the Melo wave until it flattens

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

The media's over hyping this Melo at the 4 is why he's dominating he's still being guarded by 3's at most he's just getting better spacing. But regardless I'm still confident Melo is gonna play at a high level of course with less shots and touches obviously.

But if Amare can come back and find his groove early then it will be worth it, and upset of the Bulls or Heat could be a huge possibility.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer

Why not look to take 4th from Boston.....they have a tougher schedule...

vs. Orlando
@ Atlanta
vs. Miami
vs. Bucks

KingCharles34

All Star

Its depressing. If we could play a beatable team like the Pacers in the 1st round, I think it'd give someone like Amare more time find his rhythm making us a better team for the 2nd round. Miami and the Bulls will be a very tough challenge. Im desperate for a first round victory, after all these years im fiendin

miked1958

Rotation player
Man Chandler really stepped up tonight after that No Show last night. 20 pts on 9/10 shooting, 7boards And an assist in 42 minutes.