Knicks vs Celtics: pre game thread

jimkcchief88

All Star
I wasn't sure who we were playing tonight then I see the schedule and dang: the Celtics. Over the years Celtic game threads have been classics around KO.COM and I look forward to seeing tonights thread. I am stuck working so doubtful I will get to post, which is why I posted this thread. Any pre-game thoughts???? This is a huge one in my book. Must win is a little over-used, but I think it applies here. Key matchup: Woodson vs. Doc. Our KNICKS enter the game outmanned and outgunned as usual, but Woodson can equalize that as he matches with Doc, one of the premier coaches in the league today. True test for our Knicks tonight on TNT!!! Another Tuesday night classic and hopefully Hubie is doing the game!!!!

CA7

Scoring Champ
If we win this game we could finally garner some respect around the league, we pushed Miami to the edge and just lost that game, we owe Boston and they could be a potential second round match up for us so I see Melo/JR/Shump/Chandler all going in with a chip on their shoulders

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Hope we don't have to play the ref's too, they always call some kind of bullish*t
on us that has a huge effect on the game when we play boston...

KingCharles34

All Star
Im at the point where im really sick and tired of the Celtics. I probably wouldnt even hate them anymore if they didnt beat us almost everytime, if they didnt sweep us outta the first round last year, if Rondo didnt rape us, and if their fans were a little more fair with their opinions. If we dont win, I hope we bloody up and injure some of their players.

This is another big game in a line of endless big games for this team since Mike Woodson took over, but no excuses tonight, its Boston and that makes this matter even more than usual. Come out with energy, play smart, and go for the throat when you smell blood.

knickscity

Benchwarmer
If we win this game we could finally garner some respect around the league, we pushed Miami to the edge and just lost that game, we owe Boston and they could be a potential second round match up for us so I see Melo/JR/Shump/Chandler all going in with a chip on their shoulders

Are you expected Miami, Chicago, and Indy to lose in the first round?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Are you expected Miami, Chicago, and Indy to lose in the first round?

right now I'd be Boston/Atlanta New York/Chicago

I think we can beat Chicago and Boston will beat Atlanta meaning we'll face Boston in the 2nd round

next ass hole in line please

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The bullshit maneuvers I have pulled to get to watch this game. It is a story of heroism and determination.

victory.jpg