Knicks vs Celtics: pre game thread

CA7

Scoring Champ
Why not look to take 4th from Boston.....they have a tougher schedule...

vs. Orlando
@ Atlanta
vs. Miami
vs. Bucks

we're currently 3.5 back

@Jersey
@Cleveland
@Atlanta
VS Clippers
@Charlotte

if they go 1-3 and we gotta go 5-0 so its still tough, its looks like it'll be Miami in round 1 can you say dejavu

miked1958

Rotation player
Its depressing. If we could play a beatable team like the Pacers in the 1st round, I think it'd give someone like Amare more time find his rhythm making us a better team for the 2nd round. Miami and the Bulls will be a very tough challenge. Im desperate for a first round victory, after all these years im fiendin
I know what u mean. It is just to bad we had so many key injuries all through the season to Melo, amare, Lin Davis and others more then once on and off all through season. We have never really been full strenth with everyone healthy at same time

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Man Chandler really stepped up tonight after that No Show last night. 20 pts on 9/10 shooting, 7boards And an assist in 42 minutes.

I tried to get a "MVP" chant going for him on Sunday, but no one in my section was buying it.

I'm pissed off that I had to sell my tix for this game, I felt :barf: watching the Knicks light up the C's in the first half, knowing some slap dick assholes were sitting in my seats, probably just sitting there like statues.

miked1958

Rotation player
If is just luck of the draw due to the injury problem. Had we had our full roster available to us I think we would of passed Orlando a long time ago and prov would of took overtook boston by now as well

miked1958

Rotation player
I tried to get a "MVP" chant going for him on Sunday, but no one in my section was buying it.

I'm pissed off that I had to sell my tix for this game, I felt :barf: watching the Knicks light up the C's in the first half, knowing some slap dick assholes were sitting in my seats, probably just sitting there like statues.
Why did u have to give up your seats for a huge game like this? Must have been important

CA7

Scoring Champ
We got a lot of to want to face Miami or Chicago

why? no one thinks we can win, the pressure is solely on them to perform at the highest level.

We dont lose at home(except to the Cheat)but still we have a good shot to win a series, we're not the same team we were prior to Woodson taking over, its a new day and the league should be on notice

miked1958

Rotation player
We got a lot of to want to face Miami or Chicago

why? no one thinks we can win, the pressure is solely on them to perform at the highest level.

We dont lose at home(except to the Cheat)but still we have a good shot to win a series, we're not the same team we were prior to Woodson taking over, its a new day and the league should be on notice
I agree. Let's do what the gmen did. Shock the world and beat Miami or bulls like the giants did to the 15-1 Packers and SF in CG both on road.

Knicks can shock the world to. Can just see it now. Series clinching game and Melo on fire, Novak, bibby, JR, Davis all knocking down 3s!!! And the last thing you see is wade, James and bosh on the sidelines as the clock ticks away on their season watching Novak do a discount double check on their sideline. Lol

Hey I can dream

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Why did u have to give up your seats for a huge game like this? Must have been important

Just scheduling issues. With the game on Sunday, then a game tonight, I have other things I gotta take care of, so I had to pick one.

Seems like I picked the wrong game.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I agree. Let's do what the gmen did. Shock the world and beat Miami or bulls like the giants did to the 15-1 Packers and SF in CG both on road.

Knicks can shock the world to. Can just see it now. Series clinching game and Melo on fire, Novak, bibby, JR, Davis all knocking down 3s!!! And the last thing you see is wade, James and bosh on the sidelines as the clock ticks away on their season watching Novak do a discount double check on their sideline. Lol

Hey I can dream

throw in a nap and I'd die and go to heaven

miked1958

Rotation player
So we now have a 2.5 lead over the bucks. Both teams SHOULD win tomorrow night.. Us over nets and them over wash.

We then will be down to 4 games left with a 2.5 game lead. We could then clinch a playoff spot Friday if we win and they lose cause we hold tiebreaker over them as well.

Benchwarmer
In my eyes, this was a near-perfect game!

The team work was phenomenal!

Melo, Novak, Smith, Chandler: You ALL rock!!!
:gony:

skisloper

Starter
In my eyes, this was a near-perfect game!

The team work was phenomenal!

Melo, Novak, Smith, Chandler: You ALL rock!!!
:gony:

Was happy to hear Davis had a stomach flu because he looked like crap....
Would not mind him resting until the playoffs.....a Healthier Davis is another potential weapon.