Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Remaining Schedule NY PHI MIL

Superstar

You guys may all disagree with me but i feel our best shot in first round is against the Heat. The world wants to see this matchup. THE Pressure is all on MIAMI. NOT US. They are the supposed CHOSEN ones. The team that bragged about winning not 5, not 6 not 7 Titles. They are the team with everything to lose. Riley will be watching closely. Its already been stated if they lose in playoffs HEADS will roll. Bosh and the HC could be scapegoats should they lose and not be there next season. I think all this plays right into our hands

Superstar

vs Pacer we may lose focus thinking we got them due to our regular season record vs them. we may be looking to 2nd round and not get out of the first. I like the fact that no one thinks we can beat the Heat. Just like no way the Giants couldnt beat GB at GB and SF at SF. The Bulls to me a Dangerous and hungry. They are angry that they are not getting any respect that a 1 seed should get. they are people talk around the league about rather the Knicks should TANK in order to avoid Miami in first round. They will come in with a chip on their shoulders with something to prove and want to destroy us. they wont be the pressure on them as much as it would be on miami. I dont see us having any kind of advantage playing the Pacers