If MDA had cosched this team properly or was fired last year

We'd be at least a 3 seed. This moron was given what amounts to the best front court in the game and got off to a 8-15 start. If we start the season with Woody you could flip that record and we'd be 39-22. That's not even including some bad losses we had after the start. Like the last game against Boston where the moron didnt foul before Piece got of his 3ptr.

Man am I glad he's gone.

Whatever happened to all of his excuse making defenders? This team is 100% better with Woody and Woody didnt even have time to prepare. No matter the coach next year (as long as he has a defensive philosophy) I expect us to compete for best record and a chip.

Because we now play defense...

Another D'Antoni thread?

I think it's a long shot.

We could also claim that we'd be 3rd seed if Amar'e played some defense or Melo hit his shots early in the year...and so on.

Don't get me wrong, D'Antoni absolutely didn't get the best out of this roster, but all these ifs and buts don't matter and are subjective. I blame Amar'e just as much as I blame D'Antoni. And Melo, as great as he has been under Woodson, sucked ass under D'Antoni.

Kiyaman

Legend
Another D'Antoni thread?

We could also claim that we'd be 3rd seed if Amar'e played some defense or Melo hit his shots early in the year...and so on.

Don't get me wrong, D'Antoni absolutely didn't get the best out of this roster, but all these ifs and buts don't matter and are subjective. I blame Amar'e just as much as I blame D'Antoni. And Melo, as great as he has been under Woodson, sucked ass under D'Antoni.

u also blame Amare & Melo for the two "TANKED" seasons, and the 1-9 start

u need to get from under dantoni's jock strap....the NCAA wouldve FIRED dantoni after 3 months....oh, u didnt know why he had to go overseas to get a coaching job...

Another D'Antoni thread?

When you factor in what George Karl is able to do with the players we traded to Denver and now what Woody is doing with the same roster MDA had the only thing it points to is how horrible MDA is.

Some of the preseason rankings had us as a top 5 team. 8-15 doesnt cut it...

p0nder

Starter
If we played at this level from the beginning of the season we would be a top 5 team for certain. I don't think it all falls on d'ant as guys did not buy in and perform as they were paid to do, but i think we can all agree it's better without D'ant around.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Get the hell outta here with that.

It's D'Antoni's fault Melo is a diva bitch who threw a hissy fit to get him fired?

If we played at this level from the beginning of the season we would be a top 5 team for certain. I don't think it all falls on d'ant as guys did not buy in and perform as they were paid to do, but i think we can all agree it's better without D'ant around.

The team played EXACTLY the way MDA wanted. He wanted full concentration on 50% of the game (offense) and that's what he got.

Things are so much better. This is just what I envisioned last year when I was begging for a new coach....

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Get the hell outta here with that.

It's D'Antoni's fault Melo is a diva bitch who threw a hissy fit to get him fired?
That diva bitch did what was needed to remove the coach that would ruined this superstar roster for years to come.

That diva bitch has been a major leader of this team during this playoff run with our CURRENT head coach Mike Woodson.

And most importantly that diva bitch is WINNING US F*CKING GAMES YOU FAGG*T.

Go suck MDA's dick while we succeed.

fender0577

Rotation player
I blame C'ANToni, and the front office, all the way, players quit on coaches all the time, but what took everyone(in the front office) so long to realize it?Hell i'm sitting home, i saw it last year in the playoffs, he would sit melo for super long periods of time, and i would watch melo just staring him down, like, what's this idiot doing.If you people still want to blame the players, that's your right, but C'ANTonis gone, and this is the hardest iv'e seen any KNICKS team play since the 90's(for those of use that remember those teams).So i'm going 80% coach, 20% management.Just my :2cents:.