Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

Default Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a decent shot at 6th seed.

The only way to catch Celtics is to win all our games and they lose all their's. Difficult. Huge longshot.

But the magic..hmm maybe we can take 6th seed!

if Knicks win all their games, and magic win only 1/5 (cause you gotta assume theyll beat the bobcats) well take the tie, the rest of their games are against tough teams. 4 away teams. bobcats is their only home game in the stretch

Dwight Howard out, turkoglu out, glen davis injured..I got hope guys i really do

those clippers/hawks wins mean a lot. lets do this

Orlando's final games:

@Celtics
    @Jazz
    @Nuggets
    Bobcats
    @Grizzlies
    Last edited by c0leworld; Apr 18, 2012 at 14:19.

Our chances are Olsen twins status....slim

You do have a small point though, the Jazz are still just a half game out so they have alotta reason to play hard. The Nuggets are in 6th trying to stay ahead of Dallas. The Grizzlies are 2 behind the Clippers, 2 games ahead of the Nuggets

I believe Turkoglu's out too

We must win our 5 games...3 of them are very possible

Nets don't have deron
    Cavs are tanking
    bobcats lol

hawks/clippers will be a challenge...good thing we got the clippers @ the garden

Superstar

Originally Posted by c0leworld
    We must win our 5 games...3 of them are very possible

Nets don't have deron
    Cavs are tanking
    bobcats lol

hawks/clippers will be a challenge...good thing we got the clippers @ the garden
    Yea but why is it teams like the Cavs and bobcats have career games vs us. Lol

Originally Posted by miked1958
    Yea but why is it teams like the Cavs and bobcats have career games vs us. Lol
    not under Woodson...bobcats are not going to beat us and Cavs lost to the pistons by like 50 today they're full tank mode.

also kyrie has been out

Getting 6th seed = playing Indiana who are the hottest team in NBA right now. They are 10-1 so far in April. They may enter the playoffs on a 10-game winning streak, why would you want to play them?

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    Getting 6th seed = playing Indiana who are the hottest team in NBA right now. They are 10-1 so far in April. They may enter the playoffs on a 10-game winning streak, why would you want to play them?
    They're young and inexperienced. Pretty obvious.

As per the thread title, I wouldn't use the term "big chance". Slight hope might be a bit more fitting.

Playoffs are more about matchups than anything else this year. With the shortened season, you want to play a team you match up well with. With the knicks low seed, it is like picking your poison. We will play a good team, we just have to hope we get one we match up well with.

I for one am hoping we play Miami, because that would be a tough series. Hopefully if Melo stays on his tear and Amare can come play some decent offensive ball, we have a chance.

I feel like the Bulls win was fools gold. We matchup with them, but I just don't feel good about it going into the playoffs.

With Indiana, you know that Melo can outplay Granger. Tyson can stop Hibbert. The bench will need to step up. But we match up well with them too, despite them being hot.

Veteran

Would love to see us move up to 6 but the Magic have a 2 game win streak w/o DH and Turk.

Whaaattttttt????? So you would rather play Miami or Chicago? We won one game between those two teams. Indiana we have proven we can beat and besides that 4th quarter collapse we would have swept the regular season series.

Yeah they're 10-1 in April but look at who they beat.

I think we would rather IND over MIA or CHI .

It is a long shot, but yet possible.

I'd love to have the 6th seed and play a Indy team that we match up very well against. But since the chances are so slim it wouldn't be my number one priority. I'd honestly like to win these next two games.... Rest some guys against the Hawks (i know its a tough game but hear me out)... Play a full on finally post season prep game against the Clips then rest as many people as possible against the Bobcats.

I'd rather be a healthy and rested 7th seed then a 6th seed that played there asses off the last 6 games and is worn out.

In all likelylookd we'll have to beat Miami or Chicago to get to our ultimate goal so why not get it on from the get go, Let's play them as rested and semi healthy as possible and see what happens.

Goodluck with that 6th seed thing, i mean its possible but what are the chances. Ill be glad just to get into the playoffs. In the playoffs everyone is 0-0 its brand new ball game anything is possible, no one should fear the bulls or Heat. They are great teams but they are also beatable anyone is beatable.

Veteran

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I'd love to have the 6th seed and play a Indy team that we match up very well against. But since the chances are so slim it wouldn't be my number one priority. I'd honestly like to win these next two games.... Rest some guys against the Hawks (i know its a tough game but hear me out)... Play a full on finally post season prep game against the Clips then rest as many people as possible against the Bobcats.

I'd rather be a healthy and rested 7th seed then a 6th seed that played there asses off the last 6 games and is worn out.

In all likelylookd we'll have to beat Miami or Chicago to get to our ultimate goal so why not get it on from the get go, Let's play them as rested and semi healthy as possible and see what happens.

I agree might as well play them first round.....Amare will be back and I agree about the rest...
    I hope Woodosn shuts Baron Davis down until the playoffs....he looks and plays tired.....Great game on his birthday but since then he looks beat up...
    could use him refreshed for the playoffs....

Hey, GetRealistic, get realistic,lol. You would rather rest players and play Miami or Bulls in the first round when you have a chance to play against Indiana who we handled easily this season? Come on man. You only rest players if there is no chance for the 6th seed. Period.