Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
allow me to correct you.
The Bobcats arent a sub par team.
THEY ARE THE WORST TEAM IN NBA HISTORY AND WE LET THEM BEAT US.

Sage

Rotation player
Ah look I'm not defending the Knicks at all, it annoys the hell out of me when we lose to the Charlotte/Cleveland/New Orleans of the league.

Orlando and Golden State are the only other decent teams that the Bobcats beat this season. But I'm just pissy they couldn't beat an underwhelming Magic team.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Ah look I'm not defending the Knicks at all, it annoys the hell out of me when we lose to the Charlotte/Cleveland/New Orleans of the league.

Orlando and Golden State are the only other decent teams that the Bobcats beat this season. But I'm just pissy they couldn't beat an underwhelming Magic team.
I know how you feel :teeth:

mafra

Legend
It's fitting that losing AGAIN in CLE cost us the 6th seed. Playing the Pacers in the first round, winning a playoff series for first time in eons, and then losing to CHI or MIA 4-2 in the second round... Is a lot better than the alternative.

The team stopped playing for Dantoni, and we took too long to fire him. We lost to many sub par teams this year.

ONE LOUSY GAME was the difference between the 6th & 7-8 seed. ONE WIN and we avoid CHI-MIA in the first round.

Oh well. This team deserves it.

Now we get to hear all about moral victories after getting ousted 4-1.

KingCharles34

All Star
I have a bad feeling about tonights game, the Bobcats dont deserve to win. It would be embarrassing if 2 of their wins were against us :redface:

If we get into trouble... I bet Woodson puts Melo and Chandler in the game just to get shit back under control.. No one wants to be the team to lose to the Bobcats..