Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

Originally Posted by miked1958
    Yea but why is it teams like the Cavs and bobcats have career games vs us. Lol
    That was during the Antoni era. We don't play that sh!t now.

Originally Posted by petescud
    yes, i watched the whole game and your right our numbers are great under Woodson. But Our defense is up/down and we need to fix that to beat Miami/Bulls/Celts etc. Great defenses rarely give up 110 points. Good defenses, sometimes. Our defense is much improved, but not great. Could be great if we didn't collapse so often. remember the Indiana game winning by 20 and losing. How often have you seen the Heat or Bulls do that. I saw us do it 3x in the past 2 weeks. We did it again last night, though we duked it out and won.

I'm just saying Woodson has to get thru to these guys not to let most of these teams back in and go for the kill...
    I agree that Knicks dont have that killer instinct that championship contenders have. Not yet. It comes with the experience of playing together. Chemistry is not there yet due to injuries of key players. I thing we will be real contenders next year.

Paul pierce is so ****ing clutch. Wow

Just hit the game winner at magic

Dude is fun to watch when he's not against you

Aaaaand celtics r division champs

I would be trying to get that 6th seed, you'd rather play the Bulls or Heat a little later when your team has gained more confidence by winning a playoff series.

And how could somebody possibly say they'd rather player Miami or Chicago instead of Indy? Indiana is young with no real star players which is the most important thing in the playoffs. I trust Melo will outplay Granger and Chandler will shut down Hibbert for most of the series.

And today were one step closer to the 6th

No way the Knicks would rather play Miami or Chicago before Indiana.
    The Knicks might even sweep the Pacers. No chance of that with Heat or Bulls.

So now it comes down to this...Magic are 3 up on us

Magic:

@Jazz L
    @Nuggets L
    Bobcats W
    @Grizzlies L

Knicks:

@Cavs W
    @Hawks ?
    Clippers ?
    @Bobcats W

Hawks and Clips will be tough but dont go to sleep against the Cavs

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    So now it comes down to this...Magic are 3 up on us

Magic:

@Jazz L
    @Nuggets L
    Bobcats W
    @Grizzlies L

Knicks:

@Cavs W
    @Hawks ?
    Clippers ?
    @Bobcats W

Hawks and Clips will be tough but dont go to sleep against the Cavs
    Don't go to sleep on the bobcats son. They're gonna be a tough win for us and the magic.

I think we can very well beat the Hawks and Clippers if Amare comes back close to what he was pre injury..

I'm a bit worried about the Clippers, they've been playing phenomenally lately. Maybe CP3 will give us a win, being Carmelo's buddy and all :P

Clippers game is my biggest worry as well

Veteran

Orlando fought hard against Boston and showed that they have enough to win a couple of games despite not having DH. That Utah game on Sat is key, that's their most winnable game other than the Bobcats. 3 up with 4 games to play is tough so it's still a long shot for 6th.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Orlando fought hard against Boston and showed that they have enough to win a couple of games despite not having DH. That Utah game on Sat is key, that's their most winnable game other than the Bobcats. 3 up with 4 games to play is tough so it's still a long shot for 6th.
    I think the Denver game may be more winnable than the Utah game. The Jazz have been beasts at home all season.

The games that ORL have, is back-2-back:

@UTH- 21
    @DEN - 22

CHA-25
    @MEM-26

I do think that they are going to lose 3/4, but my concern is our team, we should beat the cavs (jinx...), but i cant see us beat the Hawks, its like for years i remember us struggle at the Philips Arena, even when it was The Omni we couldn't pull a series of W's out there.

One time its Dominique & Plastic man(Stacey Augmon) the other is Josh smith etc'...

its a tough place for us and its a key match.

F*ck it, i am ready for the Heat

Originally Posted by JS3
    The games that ORL have, is back-2-back:

@UTH- 21
    @DEN - 22

CHA-25
    @MEM-26

I do think that they are going to lose 3/4, but my concern is our team, we should beat the cavs (jinx...), but i cant see us beat the Hawks, its like for years i remember us struggle at the Philips Arena, even when it was The Omni we couldn't pull a series of W's out there.

One time its Dominique & Plastic man(Stacey Augmon) the other is Josh smith etc'...

its a tough place for us and its a key match.

F*ck it, i am ready for the Heat
    Question is: Do we keep pushin pretending the Magic beat Utah on Saturday or do we rest Melo (our only remaining superstar for now), perhaps Chandler and tank to play the Bulls (who seem to be the much better matchup for us)?

I have the feeling that the ****ing Heat will sweep us. We don't match up well with them at all, Chicago with a semi-fit Rose seem to be the much better matchup for us. Games were always close with them and we even won there last season against the same team (minus Hamilton).

I'd rather play the Bulls than the Heat tbh. That loss last weak at home was tough to take. Melo had his superman cape on, we played pretty well and still had no chance against Miami.......

Last month I thought they're the better matchup, but now I have to admit that we have zero chance against them in a Playoff series.

The whole situation is ****ed up anyway, another first round exit is knocking on our front door....dammit. We could have easily had that 4th seed, EASILY. **** you Charlotte, Toronto and Sacramento for playing hard against us and beating us