Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 152

Thread: Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

  1. #61
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    LETS GO DENVER!
    LETS GO DENVER!
    LETS GO DENVER!

    lol

  2. #62
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Jameer got injured early on.. if its anything significant maybe....just MAYBE the bobcats could squeak out a win??

  3. #63
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Jameer got injured early on.. if its anything significant maybe....just MAYBE the bobcats could squeak out a win??
    Of course! The bobcats are fighting for home court advantage in the playoffs!!!!

  4. #64
    Member c0leworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Man if it was any other team I'd believe it, but bobcats hmmm

  5. #65
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by c0leworld
    Man if it was any other team I'd believe it, but bobcats hmmm
    Too much effort, no substance...complete fail...

  6. #66
    Member c0leworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Too much effort, no substance...complete fail...
    I was talking about the Magic vs Bobcats game and us getting 6th seed?

  7. #67
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Too much effort, no substance...complete fail...
    Metro in all seriousness, what in your statistical opinion is the chances of the Bobcats actually beating the Magic?

  8. #68
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    The Bobcats need one win to avoid the worst winning percentage in NBA history so they're gonna come out and play hard. They almost beat Memphis the other day so hopefully they pull off a win again Orlando. But most likely that Cavs game will come back to haunt us.

  9. #69
    Member tkrieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Metro in all seriousness, what in your statistical opinion is the chances of the Bobcats actually beating the Magic?
    This is why the sleepwalk effort in Cleveland could ultimately be the Knicks' downfall.

  10. #70
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    27

    Unhappy

    Originally Posted by tkrieger
    This is why the sleepwalk effort in Cleveland could ultimately be the Knicks' downfall.
    I''m more inclined to put it down to the absolute mess that D'Antoni lead us through. Melo, STAT, Douglas, Fields all deserve their share of the blame, too.

    As frustrating as that loss to Cleveland was, it's a mere fraction of the reason we are the league's most underachieving team in terms of our record.

    If the Magic lose to the Bobcats, it'd be a miracle. 2-10 chance.

  11. #71
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Metro in all seriousness, what in your statistical opinion is the chances of the Bobcats actually beating the Magic?
    Bobcats got a 20% chance, Magic just got smacked by Denver by about 30 points.

    Bismack Biyombo averages 8 ppg 10 rebounds and 4 blocks against Orlando this year...actually played quality defense on Dwight for a rookie...


    Magic are Dwightless and Jameerless(even tho Jameer has been an overrated asset for Orlando)

    Their rotation looks like this

    Duhon
    Redick
    Richardson
    Anderson
    Davis

    with a bench squad of

    Q-Rich
    Ish Smith
    Von Wafer
    Daniel Orton

    they're going against a Charlotte Bobcats squad thats hungry for that 8th win

    Kemba Walker will be the best guard on the court, and Bismack will be the best rebounder/ shot blocker.

    If Bobcats can get Henderson hitting his specialty mid range 18 foot jumper, and Mullens and Carroll can get hot, it'll be Charlotte's game.

    Lets watch and see.

    Go Bobcats!

    They're out key to the playoffs.

  12. #72
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bobcats got a 20% chance, Magic just got smacked by Denver by about 30 points.

    Bismack Biyombo averages 8 ppg 10 rebounds and 4 blocks against Orlando this year...actually played quality defense on Dwight for a rookie...


    Magic are Dwightless and Jameerless(even tho Jameer has been an overrated asset for Orlando)

    Their rotation looks like this

    Duhon
    Redick
    Richardson
    Anderson
    Davis

    with a bench squad of

    Q-Rich
    Ish Smith
    Von Wafer
    Daniel Orton

    they're going against a Charlotte Bobcats squad thats hungry for that 8th win

    Kemba Walker will be the best guard on the court, and Bismack will be the best rebounder/ shot blocker.

    If Bobcats can get Henderson hitting his specialty mid range 18 foot jumper, and Mullens and Carroll can get hot, it'll be Charlotte's game.

    Lets watch and see.

    Go Bobcats!

    They're out key to the playoffs.
    Damn, alright well lets hope Kemba leads them to their 8th victory and we dont f*ck around ourselves

  13. #73
    Nein, Mann! Lercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    [Stephen's A voice]Bobs winning over Orlando? NO ****ING WAY, WE ****ED OURSELVES LOSING TO CAVA****S, PERIOD. I just don't understand these guys, WE BEAT CHICAGO, BOSTON, ATLANTA AND EVERY OTHER TOP SEEDED MOTHER****ERS [except of Heat] AND WE LOST TO LEBRONLESS CLEVELAND? To a .300 team?[/Stephen's A voice]

  14. #74
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    [Stephen's A voice]Bobs winning over Orlando? NO ****ING WAY, WE ****ED OURSELVES LOSING TO CAVA****S, PERIOD. I just don't understand these guys, WE BEAT CHICAGO, BOSTON, ATLANTA AND EVERY OTHER TOP SEEDED MOTHER****ERS [except of Heat] AND WE LOST TO LEBRONLESS CLEVELAND? To a .300 team?[/Stephen's A voice]
    Been doing that all season, getting beat by teams we shouldn't lose to. If Jameer is out you got to have hope that the Bobcat's can win at Orlando.

  15. #75
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I think they lose for the sake of hunger, Orlando has nothing to really play for, no matter who they get in Round 1 they're losing that team is dismantled

    The Bobcats are playing for pride if anything else, who wants to be known as the WORST basketball team ever, not me

    Kemba puts on a show and they win by 5

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 25, 2010, 13:40
  2. A couple of Knicks talking points on BS Report
    By KBlack25 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: May 06, 2010, 21:30
  3. Charlotte and Knicks talking Augustine????
    By Blas in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2009, 19:29
  4. Article: spike says knicks have shot at Lebron
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 02, 2005, 15:39
  5. Team with best shot in Playoffs
    By Brian_Coleman_21 in forum NBA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2005, 16:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •