Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

miked1958

Rotation player
This will all end when the Magic play the Bobcats I think.
more then likely you are 100 percent correct. We have a couple of days off (so do the Magic) to think about what could of been.

THat Cavs game will come back to HAUNT us for the whole offseason I think. We could be sitting only 1 game behind them. Should of come down to thursday nights games with us playing bobcats and them the Griz for the 6th seed.

miked1958

Rotation player
If we have an early exit from playoffs at the hands of chicago or miami we have no one to blame but ourselves for not showing up in Cleveland. We win that game there is a really good chance we are opening up with the Pacers and even though they have played much better of late, i think we could of taken them in a 7game series. That would of given us time to get our feet wet in the playoffs and some gelling time for our second round opponent (most likely the miami cause 3/6 winner plays 2/7). With a bunch of confidence coming off a first round victory who knows how far we could of gone. Maybe even see Lin in the backcourt again this season. Now.. Well we may very well be 1 and done again in the playoffs even with this cast of new guys... same result as always.

miked1958

Rotation player
If we have an early exit from playoffs at the hands of chicago or miami we have no one to blame but ourselves for not showing up in Cleveland. We win that game there is a really good chance we are opening up with the Pacers and even though they have played much better of late, i think we could of taken them in a 7game series. That would of given us time to get our feet wet in the playoffs and some gelling time for our second round opponent (most likely the miami cause 3/6 winner plays 2/7). With a bunch of confidence coming off a first round victory who knows how far we could of gone. Maybe even see Lin in the backcourt again this season. Now.. Well we may very well be 1 and done again in the playoffs even with this cast of new guys... same result as always.
Does anyone really think the Magic lose to a team that is on a 20game losing streak?

miked1958

Rotation player
Maybe its for the best. How would us Knicks fans feel it it all came down to that last game and we TANKED against the Bobcats with the 6th seed right there for the taking??? pretty deflated i think. We have a knack for losing to really bad teams. Maybe its better we win out and fall just short. We then go into the playoffs with a chip on our shoulders vs miami or bulls. Had we secured the 6th seed maybe we go in a little bit over confident vs pacers and dont get out of first round anyway.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Only hope now is if Magic take a L to the Bobcats....whats the chances

Maybe the bobcats realize enough is enough and pull out the W

p0nder

Starter
Honestly the way the knicks have been playing, minus 2 games against the raps and the cavs, They could beat anyone. I don't think it matters to these guys at this point. Theya re ready to bring it no matter who they are up against.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
hey I'm not a new poster here i a the artist firmly known as jeffvangundyPLEASE! i just lost my password and was apart of the war with KnicksFanfromQueens (y'all know what I'm talking about) anyways there might be an ouside chance that the the Bulls drop to 7 and we play them instead i rather take a hobbled rose with a super nova melo for the "upset":crossfingers:

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
although the odds are high that we'll lose to both teams, the bulls have a deeper bench than the heat plus they are monsters on the boards which will make a huge difference. It's hard to win when you don't have possession of the ball for the majority of the game. I am tentative but I say we have a better chance against the heat. I know that I am going against the majority, but it's just my opinion.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
although the odds are high that we'll lose to both teams, the bulls have a deeper bench than the heat plus they are monsters on the boards which will make a huge difference. It's hard to win when you don't have possession of the ball for the majority of the game. I am tentative but I say we have a better chance against the heat. I know that I am going against the majority, but it's just my opinion.

agree...the bench needs to step the **** up

if the knicks can play with as much as heart as LebRon does, we can beat them

CA7

Scoring Champ
I put a 100 dollar bet on the Bobcats/Magic game, I haven't lost a bet all season, so I'm putting my good karma in the Knicks hopes

miked1958

Rotation player
Draw. :teeth:

Well rather then worring about the 6th seed which is prob a very small percentage because of giving that Cavs game away and not showing up to play. We should be more worried about falling to 8th. IMO i think we do better against Miami. My thinking is this. Miami has all the pressure on them. They are the supposed CHOSEN ones. the not 5, not 6, not 7 Team.

Riley is sitting there waiting to crack the whip if they fall short in playoffs this year. The Bulls on the other hand i still feel have something to prove. even though they are the 1 seed they are not getting the respect they think they deserve. So they will go in having a chip on their shoulder. All they have been hearing is should the Knicks TANK so they can play them vs Miami... They want to come out and DESTROY us.. Where the Heat will be subject to fold under the pressure of failure.

miked1958

Rotation player
Reason I mention this 8th seed possibility is that the sixers won again last night giving them the identical 34-30 record as us. Although we still hold the tiebreaker, they clinched a playoff spot last night by winning. So even though the bucks pulled their game out they were ELIMINATED Last night. Making their game against the Sixers Meaningless tomorrow night. We on the other hand are playing a Clippers team with still something to play for. We lose and sixers win we are in 8th.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Hey, GetRealistic, get realistic,lol. You would rather rest players and play Miami or Bulls in the first round when you have a chance to play against Indiana who we handled easily this season? Come on man. You only rest players if there is no chance for the 6th seed. Period.:peace:

Indiana's 65% winning percentage is good for third in the WESTERN CONFERENCE.

They're far from an easy out.