Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

watching the clippers get manhandled at home by the hornets right now.... we should be able to handle this team at MSG

Superstar

Still a shot. Magic go down again

This will all end when the Magic play the Bobcats I think.

Yeah it seems pretty unlikely that a 7 win team is going to beat the Magic when they can't beat the Kings, etc. But you never know, we're in with a chance until we're not I guess.

You gotta think they know the Magic don't have Dwight or Jameer and their last game is us so they're gonna come out and fight til the death so they don't have that worst record of all time crap.

Im not saying Magic lose but the Bobcats might look decent.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    This will all end when the Magic play the Bobcats I think.
    more then likely you are 100 percent correct. We have a couple of days off (so do the Magic) to think about what could of been.

THat Cavs game will come back to HAUNT us for the whole offseason I think. We could be sitting only 1 game behind them. Should of come down to thursday nights games with us playing bobcats and them the Griz for the 6th seed.

Superstar

If we have an early exit from playoffs at the hands of chicago or miami we have no one to blame but ourselves for not showing up in Cleveland. We win that game there is a really good chance we are opening up with the Pacers and even though they have played much better of late, i think we could of taken them in a 7game series. That would of given us time to get our feet wet in the playoffs and some gelling time for our second round opponent (most likely the miami cause 3/6 winner plays 2/7). With a bunch of confidence coming off a first round victory who knows how far we could of gone. Maybe even see Lin in the backcourt again this season. Now.. Well we may very well be 1 and done again in the playoffs even with this cast of new guys... same result as always.

Superstar

Originally Posted by miked1958
    If we have an early exit from playoffs at the hands of chicago or miami we have no one to blame but ourselves for not showing up in Cleveland. We win that game there is a really good chance we are opening up with the Pacers and even though they have played much better of late, i think we could of taken them in a 7game series. That would of given us time to get our feet wet in the playoffs and some gelling time for our second round opponent (most likely the miami cause 3/6 winner plays 2/7). With a bunch of confidence coming off a first round victory who knows how far we could of gone. Maybe even see Lin in the backcourt again this season. Now.. Well we may very well be 1 and done again in the playoffs even with this cast of new guys... same result as always.
    Does anyone really think the Magic lose to a team that is on a 20game losing streak?

Superstar

Maybe its for the best. How would us Knicks fans feel it it all came down to that last game and we TANKED against the Bobcats with the 6th seed right there for the taking??? pretty deflated i think. We have a knack for losing to really bad teams. Maybe its better we win out and fall just short. We then go into the playoffs with a chip on our shoulders vs miami or bulls. Had we secured the 6th seed maybe we go in a little bit over confident vs pacers and dont get out of first round anyway.

Only hope now is if Magic take a L to the Bobcats....whats the chances

Maybe the bobcats realize enough is enough and pull out the W

Honestly the way the knicks have been playing, minus 2 games against the raps and the cavs, They could beat anyone. I don't think it matters to these guys at this point. Theya re ready to bring it no matter who they are up against.

hey I'm not a new poster here i a the artist firmly known as jeffvangundyPLEASE! i just lost my password and was apart of the war with KnicksFanfromQueens (y'all know what I'm talking about) anyways there might be an ouside chance that the the Bulls drop to 7 and we play them instead i rather take a hobbled rose with a super nova melo for the "upset"

although the odds are high that we'll lose to both teams, the bulls have a deeper bench than the heat plus they are monsters on the boards which will make a huge difference. It's hard to win when you don't have possession of the ball for the majority of the game. I am tentative but I say we have a better chance against the heat. I know that I am going against the majority, but it's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by NYNYK
    although the odds are high that we'll lose to both teams, the bulls have a deeper bench than the heat plus they are monsters on the boards which will make a huge difference. It's hard to win when you don't have possession of the ball for the majority of the game. I am tentative but I say we have a better chance against the heat. I know that I am going against the majority, but it's just my opinion.
    agree...the bench needs to step the **** up

if the knicks can play with as much as heart as LebRon does, we can beat them

Lol the bobcats suck.......