Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks @ New Jersey Nets 04.18 7:00PM

Superstar

Originally Posted by miked1958
    Philly won as expected but bucks lost. That pretty much eliminates them..3.5 games out with 5 left for them and 4 each for Knicks and sixers
    I think they are done. Lost to wizards. Didn't we beat them by almost 40 last week

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u right, some mediocre team will pay JR $4M to $6M, but it wont be a playoff team....JR is known for his inconsistency, nondefense, and bad attitude.

Did u forget who drafted JR (PG-CP3 & SG-JR), they traded JR for Tyson Chandler, and coach Skiles refuse to let JR in the Chicago lockerroom, so a money deal was quickly made to send JR to Denver. It was AI who put JR on track to become the 6th man. It was Billups who made JR the 8th /9th man putting Lawson, Affalo, and Birdman ahead of JR.

Humphries is a bum...
    I always seen JR as a 6th Man, he just needs to play in spurts and not long periods, last 5 minutes of the 1st, last 7 minutes of the 2nd, last 7 minutes of 3rd lasts 5 minutes of the 4th, for example, when he's out for 10-15 straight minutes he gets sporadic, bored or goofy

JR is Melo's best friend and I feel its a better basketball move to keep him and move Lin for a lottery pick

Lin will become a Tebow type distraction through no fault of his own, just like the asian reporters asked those dumb ass questions in press conferences, his fan base will kill all our momentum and Dolan will allow it just to make a few extra bucks, if you notice Woodson knows the real deal with Lin which is why he limited his minutes, same with Fields

Originally Posted by miked1958
    I think they are done. Lost to wizards. Didn't we beat them by almost 40 last week
    I'll quote you too dude.

Melo has 6 in the 2nd half, not a big deal but a reoccurring problem with this team

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by CA7
    I played against Jordan Williams in high school, refs gave his fat ass every call in the book
    He looks soft.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Whosaidthat
    I'll quote you too dude.
    Lol cause I quoted myself. Just realized it

But we should be celebrating..... We are pretty much assured a playoff spot. After losing to Miami it was still up in the air

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by CA7
    I always seen JR as a 6th Man, he just needs to play in spurts and not long periods, last 5 minutes of the 1st, last 7 minutes of the 2nd, last 7 minutes of 3rd lasts 5 minutes of the 4th, for example, when he's out for 10-15 straight minutes he gets sporadic, bored or goofy

JR is Melo's best friend and I feel its a better basketball move to keep him and move Lin for a lottery pick

Lin will become a Tebow type distraction through no fault of his own, just like the asian reporters asked those dumb ass questions in press conferences, his fan base will kill all our momentum and Dolan will allow it just to make a few extra bucks, if you notice Woodson knows the real deal with Lin which is why he limited his minutes, same with Fields
    Its too early to say all this about Lin. Give him a full season, let him develop.

Real athletes don't distracted so you shouldn't worry.

good win guys - mello beast in first half - second half - just did what was necessary

just keep getting the W's and get the job done

well done

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Its too early to say all this about Lin. Give him a full season, let him develop.

not really about Lin but his presence and his following

Broncos players were happy when Tebow left because he was taking away from the "team" atmosphere and because they got Manning but I digress

I know Lin is a good dude I just dont wanna have to deal with the media madness and obnoxious reports and fans that come with him

He looks soft.
    plays like a female, straight cry baby every bump, push anything he's a diva

Superstar

Magic came back from double digit deflect to take a one point lead. Now down ten again.

Looks like we won't catch Boston who will clinch tonight with win over Orlando. But we will be 3 down with 4 to play on magic. Still another quarter left..

There was talk of catching Boston if we won out and Boston lost out. Or we win out and magic go 1-5. Didn't realize they were playing each other.

Don't think it's absolutely necessary to give Lin the full MLE. He had some great games but it was just over a fraction of the season. Plus he's coming off leg surgery. I don't know. I think because we need a pg he's important but JR is just as important to the team in his role.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Don't think it's absolutely necessary to give Lin the full MLE. He had some great games but it was just over a fraction of the season. Plus he's coming off leg surgery. I don't know. I think because we need a pg he's important but JR is just as important to the team in his role.
    I'd give Lin and Fields the QO and JR the MLE then work on contracts for Lin and Fields in the next off-season

Originally Posted by CA7
    I'd give Lin and Fields the QO and JR the MLE then work on contracts for Lin and Fields in the next off-season
    You'd have to then hope Novak takes the min.

Veteran

Melo with another 33 in a KNICKS winner...broke out the Melo swingman jersey with matching hat and 70's orange/blue cool clyde NY pumas...Life is good