New York Knicks @ New Jersey Nets 04.18 7:00PM

CA7

Scoring Champ
u really lost it....JR Smith = 2nd unit, but not the 6th or 7th man.
There was a reason why we gave JR a option on his 2nd season

How many seasons has Melo & JR played together?
how many assist do they get off of each other?
how well are their comunication on the court?

JR Smith is gonna get a bigger deal than we can offer unless we give him our MLE which we're stupidly gonna give to Lin, how have I lost it, there's an article about it right now, JR has a family too, he's not gonna take 2.5mil to play in New York when he can get twice as much which long term security else where

metrocard

Legend
I don't care what the stats say, two different talents. Guess you don't understand that logic.

I agree.

Carmelo Anthony is a Dominique Wilkins type talent, when Melo is on, he's at the Wilkins level easily., When he's not, he's Glen Robinson.

may you agree with the Wilkins comparison? They averaged similar numbers compared to each other, both elite all star talents, Wilkins was really underrated in the 90's.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I agree.

Carmelo Anthony is a Dominique Wilkins type talent, when Melo is on, he's at the Wilkins level easily., When he's not, he's Glen Robinson.

may you agree with the Wilkins comparison? They averaged similar numbers compared to each other, both elite all star talents, Wilkins was really underrated in the 90's.

I can't really compare Melo to anyone. He's just a special type of player.

metrocard

Legend
I really hate Landry Fields....so much...I just had to stop and not move for a minute so I can hate Fields with every part of my body.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I wouldn't be surprised if Grunwald lets Landry go. I still believe in Fields, but...

He does some good things but he's just a liability on offense at that position. Antoni should have never brought him into the league as a SG. That made no sense to begin with. Any smart coach would have seen that he was built to play SF. He's not a shooter nor does he have good enough handles. Thx Antoni!

metrocard

Legend
Clyde said he wants Miami in the first round...instead of Chicago...says Chicago is a superior rebounding team and doesn't like our chances against Chi-town.

What are your thoughts on that?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Clyde said he wants Miami in the first round...instead of Chicago...says Chicago is a superior rebounding team and doesn't like our chances against Chi-town.

they eat rebounds and get high percentage shots, thing is we can easily take D-Rose out of rhythm

If we rebound and execute in the half court then I'm confident we can beat Chicago in 6 games

metrocard

Legend
I can't really compare Melo to anyone. He's just a special type of player.

lol...not really

Anyway, when Melo posts up Knicks find Novak much easier than everyone hanging on the perimeter. Teams will double Melo and it'll get Smith/Novak/Shumpert open.

Fields should be banned from shooting.

nyk_nyk

All Star

It really doesn't matter because either way we're gonna have to play our best basketball.