Back in The Playoffs!!!!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The Magic are going to lose at least 2 of those games because Utah and Denver need to play hard. Denver hasn't clinched yet and Utah is currently 9th because they have the same record as the Suns but I guess the Suns own the tiebreaker on that one.

Grizzlies probably aren't going to play hard on the last day of the season but hey, the Magic without Howard could lose to anyone.

And let's be honest we know for a fact that the Pacers absolutely DO NOT want to face us.

Let's all hope we either play Chicago in the first round or grab that 6th seed from Orlando to play the Gaycers.

I think we have a very good chance against Indiania 60-40 Knicks

And it's pretty even vs Chicago 51-49 Bulls.

Miami will sweep us, we absolutely can't handle them defensively and with no decent PG on our Playoff roster all they need to do is focus on Melo, just like last Sunday....

Our chances of knocking them out are below 10% imo, distinctively below 10%.....

And the last thing I wanna experience is a sweep against my arch-nemesis Miami. I'd rather finish 9th then getting prison-raped by these bitches.

Paul1355

All Star
Indy drops Mil. so we clinch a spot!

Well no chance that we surrender the number 1 pick in the draft this year!

And all the hopes of a title are practical to talk about!

Now where do we finish and who do we face?
our only hope is that the Magic lose almost every game and we win all of ours to grab the 6th seed...if Amare plays decent we can beat anybody..all we have needed was a 2nd scoring punch

petescud

Starter
Congrats to all the players and fans...I'm excited...love upsets...Bulls or heat would be awesome to upset