Barkley still trash talkin

I dont give a ****.. It'll just be that much more sweeter if we manage to give the Bulls or Heat a tough time or even better beat them in a series.

Wargames

Starter
tumblr_m2qy6rbFCz1r67zo4o1_500.gif

Fields can answer Barkley better than we can.

tiger0330

Legend
Q: Did Charles Barkley ever win an NBA championship?
A: No

Q: How many NBA championship rings did Charles Barkley win?
A: ZERO

Q: On what team did Charles Barkley win his NBA championship?
A: His team never won a championship

For a guy that played that many years and never won a ring, he's got a big mouth.

Sage

Rotation player
Pardon me, but who the **** cares what Charles Barkley thinks..

It's like every time he says something negative about the Knicks (I.E. Always) some people treat it like it's a new betrayal.

He has a problem with the Knicks, he has for some time. Who cares.

Well I can't hate Barkley. His destruction of the Heat and LEbitch last season was too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :teeth:

He's a Knick-hater, so be it. Barkley hates a lot of teams and players. As long as Miami get more flak than us I'm cool with it.

Atleast he didn't brandmark our players as homo-thugs like he (indirectly) did with the 'thick 3' in Miami last season.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Who gives a f.... what he thinks? He is a clown who is not funny and his basketball knowledge is very limited. But he was a great player who never won anything:teeth:

zshopa

Benchwarmer
Well I can't hate Barkley. His destruction of the Heat and LEbitch last season was too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :teeth:

He's a Knick-hater, so be it. Barkley hates a lot of teams and players. As long as Miami get more flak than us I'm cool with it.

Atleast he didn't brandmark our players as homo-thugs like he (indirectly) did with the 'thick 3' in Miami last season.

You are right Barkley does really unload on Miami and that puts a smile on my face every time. :)

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
wait wait wait... chuck is the same person who said the Nets are better than their record... Nuff said

wait wait wait..... this is the same guy who said Portland would be one of the top teams in the west.

Barkley is nothing but mere sports entertainment.

He was a gifted player in his day and we all know he tried very hard to get some of that bling.

Because of the way his BBall friends tease him and rub their chips in his face (Jordan,Magic,Kenny, etc...) he has a tendancy to take it out on the younger stars who are trying to reach the same goals. This is what miserable people do.

He does hate on other teams and players besides the Knicks. With that said, I do find some of his commentary funny...like the time he was wearing a head band on the middle top of his head mimicking Lebron's hairline. I always respected his courage and he hardly seems to bite his tongue.

One thing thou...He might need to go harder with his weight watching regimen soon. I expect him to be putting on a few extra pounds after eating the flock of crows flying his way. He might look even more horrid in his black dress, heels and wig.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't care if he thinks we are one and done because to be honest, we are the clear underdog no matter who we play (CHI/MIA). The real problem I have is him saying they stink. What games is he watching?????

I would tweet him and make him look stupid but they'd never display that on the show.

Rob Low

Rotation player
He's been saying Melo is the best scorer in the league for like the past 4 years now so there's that at least.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I think he's made he's the only one on the set without a ring

Shaq 4
Kenny 2
EJ is married so boom he's got a ring

Barkley gets no bitches and cant win titles

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
There is a good chance if Magic get rid off SVG, Barkley becomes one of the candidates for the coaching job. If by slim chance he does, he will definitely break the NBA record for the most Ts in a season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Chuck is the crazy-oposite of his two counter-parts....making the trio the top NBA analyst the past 6 to 7 seasons.

Every BUM roster Chuck had in Philly/Phoenix....Chuck made the playoffs every season he was in the NBA.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Chuck is the crazy-oposite of his two counter-parts....making the trio the top NBA analyst the past 6 to 7 seasons.

Every BUM roster Chuck had in Philly/Phoenix....Chuck made the playoffs every season he was in the NBA.

So did Melo but he gets no credit for that..........so its irrelevant as is yours and his opinion