Barkley still trash talkin

KingCharles34

All Star
Q: Did Charles Barkley ever win an NBA championship?
A: No

Q: How many NBA championship rings did Charles Barkley win?
A: ZERO

Q: On what team did Charles Barkley win his NBA championship?
A: His team never won a championship

For a guy that played that many years and never won a ring, he's got a big mouth.

Exactly

Not only this, but some of his old teammates have called him out. Most notably Scott Pippen

There were other former teammates who also said Barkley only cared about stats, i cant remember who they were

tumblr_m2qy6rbFCz1r67zo4o1_500.gif

Fields can answer Barkley better than we can.

Does anyone who's a good lip reader know if thats what Fields really said? I have no lip reading ability at all :(

Last edited:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Exactly

Not only this, but some of his old teammates have called him out. Most notably Scott Pippen

There were other former teammates who also said Barkley only cared about stats, i cant remember who they were

Does anyone who's a good lip reader know if thats what Fields really said? I have no lip reading ability at all :(

My favorite part to that video w Pippen is when he said he shouldve listened to Michael about Barkley considering how this dude sweats Michael like a hoodie on in a steam room!

Charles Barkley is stupid, simply put! The dude calls out Lebron for bouncing to Mia. yet forgets that he jumped on the jocks of Hakeem and Clyde in Houston to pursue a Championship!

Countless times this coward has tried to bury the hatchet w Oak and my man stayed true to disliking him and never let him off the hook!

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
wait , wait..... didnt he get popped for DUI and admitted to looking for a street whore?? (which are some of the skankies bitches) :barf:.....and his opinion matters to who????