Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 193

Thread: GT:New York Knicks vs Clevleand Cavaliers 4/20/12

  1. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by wian
    CAN SOMEONE please post the stream please
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Quite a few links to select from.

  2. #77
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by wian
    CAN SOMEONE please post the stream please


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #78
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Halftime...

    -Ill still give Amare a pass because he has not played in a month

    -our overall effort on the boards is horrible

    -Bibby/Melo probably the best players on the floor

    -Chandler looks dead

    -Fields still sucks

    -There needs to be more ball movement, to much standing around... From the start i literally saw Amare/Melo standing right next to each other on the floor just looking around.

    -Toney douglas is disturbing to watch

    And that is all

  4. #79
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Live and die by the 3 and STAT's 'awareness' - if you can call it that.

    I know it's his first game back, but holy ****!

    He's a big part of the reason we've been out-rebounded by 15, and his offense should only come from something structured, or from the interior if this is going to become the norm.

  5. #80
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Halftime...

    -Ill still give Amare a pass because he has not played in a month

    -our overall effort on the boards is horrible

    -Bibby/Melo probably the best players on the floor

    -Chandler looks dead

    -Fields still sucks

    -There needs to be more ball movement, to much standing around... From the start i literally saw Amare/Melo standing right next to each other on the floor just looking around.

    -Toney douglas is disturbing to watch

    And that is all
    Amare gets a pass on offense but not rebounding and defense. That's all effort.

  6. #81
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Gadzuric most likely will get playing time tonight the way Amare is playing.

  7. #82
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Im not able to watch yet but WTF is going on?
    Would this team be better off trading STAT for a SF and letting Melo play PF?

  8. #83
    Member wian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thanks mate

  9. #84
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Okay so I just got on here and just saw the score. So is it a coincidence that we only have 34 points and Melo only has 11? Or is it that our chemistry is messed up with amare back and Melo back at small forward. No reason for us to be down 11 to the Cavs.. Melo has been scoring 20 plus by the half.

    So what is the deal guys?

  10. #85
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Gadzuric most likely will get playing time tonight the way Amare is playing.
    I would like to see him getting some PT, just to know what he can do for us.

  11. #86
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Im not able to watch yet but WTF is going on?
    Would this team be better off trading STAT for a SF and letting Melo play PF?
    Seems like it doesn't it. There has been very few games where our big 3 have played well together

  12. #87
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    STAT is just............meh

  13. #88
    Member cheapandcheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    oh wow we trailing!!!

  14. #89
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Woody, please bench Amare for the rest of the game...

  15. #90
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Down 14....

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 20:10
  2. Knicks Nightmare
    By Starks_boy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2009, 08:03
  3. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •