cleveland-cavaliers-logo-wallpaper-500x375.jpg

Sound Track
HIT PLAY NOW!

Starting Lineups:

Your New York Knicks!

baron_davis--300x450.jpg

iman_sherby--300x300.jpg

9317887-large.jpg

981624653-new-york-knicks-forward-amare-stoudemire-smiles-dunking-during-fourth.jpg

ap-201204182111762896773.jpg

The cavs:

Who cares???
gilbert.jpg

Let's get right to it!

Knicks visit the Cav's in Quicken Loans Arena today to try and continue their winning ways. Historically the Cav's have been a tough team for the Knicks to beat. But with the way Melo and company have been playing lately it's hard to not think that the Knicks will dominate this game. If they do win it will be the first time the Knicks have won the season series since 05-06.

Vegas has us winning with an 8.5 spread. Most gambling enthusiasts expect that the Knicks will cover this spread. Personally I think we'll be resting starters in the 4th while Bibby and Novak get major minutes. The only issue will be staying up for this. So with that in mind, take a look at this Video of the Knicks Battle To The Playoffs to keep us pumped up:

With a playoff spot secured, the New York Knicks are gearing up for the postseason as Carmelo Anthony continues to step up his game.

Amare Stoudemire's return may provide another boost.

Stoudemire is hoping to end a 13-game absence when New York visits the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night.

New York, which clinched a spot in the postseason after Milwaukee lost at Indiana on Thursday night, has gone 9-4 while Stoudemire has been recovering from a bulging disk in his back. Anthony has been the main reason for the team's success during that stretch, averaging a league-high 32.2 points in April.

He scored 33 to lead the Knicks (33-29) past New Jersey 104-95 on Wednesday, had 35 on Tuesday in a win over Boston and scored 42 in a loss to Miami on Sunday.

"He's playing unbelievable right now," said center Tyson Chandler, who added 18 points and 10 rebounds Wednesday. "He's playing, if not the best, definitely in the tops right now, as far as individual basketball."

Anthony, though, refused to take all the credit, deferring accolades to his teammates. Steve Novak and J.R. Smith each hit three 3-pointers off the bench Wednesday for the Knicks, who are in seventh place in the Eastern Conference, one game ahead of eighth-place Philadelphia.

New York will be making its second straight trip to the postseason following a six-year absence.

"Guys are feeling comfortable with their shot right now," Anthony said. "They get it and make something happen."

Some have wondered, though, if Stoudemire's impending return will take shots away from the red-hot Anthony. Anthony averaged 14.0 points while shooting 39.4 percent in his last seven games before Stoudemire and Jeremy Lin went down with injuries March 24, though New York went 6-1 in that stretch.

If he returns Friday, Stoudemire may have to shake off some rust, much like Kyrie Irving had to do in Cleveland's 103-87 loss to the 76ers on Wednesday.

Irving returned after missing nine straight games with a sprained shoulder and scored nine points while shooting 4 of 10 from the field.

"It felt good to be back out there," Irving said. "I really felt good finally getting my legs back under me. I'd rather be out there on one leg than sitting on the bench."

Coach Byron Scott and the organization mulled shutting down the rookie for the remainder of the season rather than risking further injury to the No. 1 overall pick, but Irving pleaded to play.

"Kyrie and I talked the other day a bunch via text and he kept telling me how much it was eating him up sitting on the bench," Scott said. "He's a competitor. He wants to play. He wants to be out there with his teammates."

Irving isn't sure how much he'll be on the court with the Cavaliers (20-41) finishing another disappointing season, though he said he'll play as much as he's allowed.

"Most likely I won't play in all five (remaining games) knowing coach Scott, but we'll see how it goes," Irving said. "I've been putting my case in and letting him know I'm 100 percent and ready to go."

Irving and Stoudemire missed the most recent meeting March 31, when Smith scored a game-high 20 points off the bench in New York's 91-75 win.

Irving and Anthony scored 22 points apiece in the Knicks' 120-103 win Feb. 29. The Cavs beat the Knicks at home 91-81 on Jan. 25 despite Irving being held to seven points.

Time to Chill OUT​
NSFW!!​

420-girl-trisha-uptown.JPG

tumblr_lwxoyyO3uH1qfnfx7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsrx071OWK1r402oeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1zi46vi9e1qihqh3o1_500.gif

4204.jpg

tumblr_m0h5hfWsty1r5cxono1_500.gif

tumblr_m04y2wDZGU1r9az6fo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwgg5cOk351r8rx02o2_250.gif

tumblr_m1izn7HVUk1qjhilfo1_500.gif

AND I'M OUT!!!!

tumblr_lzqa617klh1qdrwvpo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
I don't know why but I have the feeling Fields is gonna explode off the bench..
I hope it works for him and deepen our bench. We will need all of our key role players peak entering the playoffs. Melo just cant do it by himself vs Heat or Bulls.

Lawd please don't let this be a trap game...:gony:
cuz if we lose this game we will probably forfeit the playoffs....as Woody will phuck up half the team after the game. :crossfingers:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Stat looks sluggish and non interested in defense or rebounding... ill cut him some slack since its his first game back