GT:New York Knicks vs Clevleand Cavaliers 4/20/12

miked1958

Rotation player
The lack of energy on both ends tells me they really want to play bulls than heats.

Don't think that had anything to do with it. They had the 6th seed as a possibility. They had they chance to go out and win and maybe avoid both bulls and heat. Nope this was changing what u know works to try and get a guy in the game that jad no business playing

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
The way this team played against the Cavs, it would be lucky to win a game in a series against the Heat or Bullz......

The sad thing is since getting a higher seed is no longer a possibility, we will likely have to wait until next season for Jeremy Lin to play his next game.

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
Players are tired or Knicks are aiming for 8th seed.
Woodson did not look pissed to me in the post game, he seemed very calm.

pat

Starter
Didn't see the game but Douglas stat line seems decent. Third best eff ranking, nine boards, g assists only 1 TO and 50 per cent from the field.

Reading thisn game threat I am more convinced than ever: This is a badly crafted team. All the parts are there, they just do not fit.

Kiyaman

Legend
Let's hope Woodson fixes the problem by sat

Woodson coaching was the problem....u had to notice the ridiculous lineups Woodson kept putting on the court from the start to finish.

Irving & Harris tore a new asssshole in Bibby/Shump/JR the first 24 minutes of the game....the Cavs are a 21-43 team b/c they dont have any bigmen to stop their oponents from scoring consecutively in the paint all 4 quarters.

Woodson plan was simple.....75% of the first 50 shot attempts should be 15' feet and closer....Novak, Melo, and Bibby shouldve been the only players shooting from 20' feet out. To many Knicks players have freedom to shoot from the peremeter.
JR Smith was the only Knicks to get 30 minutes of playingtime (37 minutes), JR didnt co-exist with any of his teammates, plus couldnt defend any of the Cavs guards for 37 min.
Great Job Woody :teeth:

Ouch that hurt!

The Cleveland Cavaliers bitch-slapped us once again!

I really hope the Knicks threw that game to play the Bulls, cause if that was a full steam Knicks team...you know the rest.

Jinki?s

Rookie
Definitely want to draw the bulls in round one. Rose doesn't look like he'll be 100% for the playoffs. Lets just try to stay a game above the sixers until the last game or two. Maybe Woodson had this in mind when he put Melo and Chandler on the bench the entire 4th quarter.

Woodson coaching was the problem....u had to notice the ridiculous lineups Woodson kept putting on the court from the start to finish.

Irving & Harris tore a new asssshole in Bibby/Shump/JR the first 24 minutes of the game....the Cavs are a 21-43 team b/c they dont have any bigmen to stop their oponents from scoring consecutively in the paint all 4 quarters.

Woodson plan was simple.....75% of the first 50 shot attempts should be 15' feet and closer....Novak, Melo, and Bibby shouldve been the only players shooting from 20' feet out. To many Knicks players have freedom to shoot from the peremeter.
JR Smith was the only Knicks to get 30 minutes of playingtime (37 minutes), JR didnt co-exist with any of his teammates, plus couldnt defend any of the Cavs guards for 37 min.
Great Job Woody :teeth:
The Knicks kind of forced Woodson's hand when it came to putting together different lineups wouldnt you agree? I mean No lineup seemed to work. Even the starting unit didn't put forth that great an effort. It was just one of those games... vs a terrible team..

The Knicks kind of forced Woodson's hand when it came to putting together different lineups wouldnt you agree? I mean No lineup seemed to work. Even the starting unit didn't put forth that great an effort. It was just one of those games... vs a terrible team..

We have too many of 'those games' though to ever call ourselves a top team or grab homecourt in the Playoffs.

We have too many of 'those games' though to ever call ourselves a top team or grab homecourt in the Playoffs.
Agreed. Never argued that. I'm not tripping tho. This was really only the 2nd time under Woodson were we didn't take care of a team that had no business beating us. The other was the Raptors. Not time to panic