Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 193

Thread: GT:New York Knicks vs Clevleand Cavaliers 4/20/12

  1. #166
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I guarantee if STAT doesn't play we win by 15, from the start of the game our offense was basically ran for STAT

  2. #167
    Member JS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Rioferd
    What happened to melo?
    AMARE S T A T

  3. #168
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    wow...wtf happened

  4. #169
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    They play the bobcats tho..
    Em so? We played the 20-41 Cavs. Lol

  5. #170
    Member JS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by petescud
    wow...wtf happened
    The illusion of 6th seed ended brutality by the mighty Cavaliers

  6. #171
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by miked1958
    Em so? We played the 20-41 Cavs. Lol
    >cavs not as sorry as the cats
    >we are the knicks... nothing ever goes our way

  7. #172
    Member JS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Worse is yet to come

    we are heading to Atlanta

  8. #173
    Member tkrieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Cavs broadcasters said it was the Knicks 10th straight loss at Quicken Loans Arena..............

    A real Knicks fan also told me this was how the Knicks were playing prior to "Linsanity"............

  9. #174
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    We sacrificed a loss just for Stat. That's BS!
    I agree. We have a good flow for the month while he was gone. He comes back and we stink. Somewhat like when Lin was tearing it up while Melo was out.

  10. #175
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by tkrieger
    The Cavs broadcasters said it was the Knicks 10th straight loss at Quicken Loans Arena..............

    A real Knicks fan also told me this was how the Knicks were playing prior to "Linsanity"............
    Ha. Just thought same thing. Then Melo gets hurt. Lin comes in and team catches fire

  11. #176
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,955
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    What can u say............

  12. #177
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The lack of energy on both ends tells me they really want to play bulls than heats.

  13. #178
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    I guarantee if STAT doesn't play we win by 15, from the start of the game our offense was basically ran for STAT
    Yep! We went away from everything that works for us to get Amare his touches. We don't have a pg too properly assist Amare some needs to just play a Kris Humphries role. He can get his points off rebounds and some mid range shots. I don't think we should force feed him though.

  14. #179
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by JS3
    The illusion of 6th seed ended brutality by the mighty Cavaliers
    Yep the mighty 20-41 Cavs

  15. #180
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Yep! We went away from everything that works for us to get Amare his touches. We don't have a pg too properly assist Amare some needs to just play a Kris Humphries role. He can get his points off rebounds and some mid range shots. I don't think we should force feed him though.
    Can't change what works at this late stage of season

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 20:10
  2. Knicks Nightmare
    By Starks_boy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2009, 08:03
  3. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •