Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine

    Saw the Cav's game yesterday at Clyde's place on 10th Ave. It's an amazing place, huge restaurant and bar that takes up the whole block between 37-38 St on 10th Ave. Real nice staff, we hung out all evening watching the game from one of the dining tables, never spent that much time eating a meal at a restaurant. Place was jumping, particularly the bar area, they have like 40 TVs and a mini-bball court with a regulation basket. Saw two dudes playing an abbreviated game on it.

    Food was good, eclectic menu, burgers, steaks, Asian influenced dishes etc. Specialty drinks named after Clyde's signature phrases like "Moving and Grooving", "Dishing and Swishing". It's a little pricy on par with steak houses like Ben Benson's or Michael Jordan's but to me was worth it for the atmosphere, never spent 4 hours at Jordan's, Benson's or Lugars.

    Wish Clyde was there because I wanted to get a picture with him but he was in Cleveland working. I recommend the place, next time I go back to watch the game I'll probably grab a $15 burger at the bar where they have sound for the game.


  2. #2
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Watching the Knicks get embarrassed in style.. Just the way Clyde would want it

  3. #3
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I already have this place planned for where I want my parents to take me for my birthday in July. Great to know you had such a great time.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,916
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I already have this place planned for where I want my parents to take me for my birthday in July. Great to know you had such a great time.
    Here's a link to the menu and a better pic of the place than I took. There was a bday party at one of the tables while we were there, the staff brought over a cake and sang happy bday. Real nice staff, maitre'd offered to give me a tour of the place and we started talking telling me Clyde was there last night and I was telling him Starks, Mason among others lived in my building at one time and he told me that both of them had been to the place. Our waitress was also super, we stretched out our meal several hours and she was so patient.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by tiger0330; Apr 21, 2012 at 19:02.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Here's a link to the menu and a better pic of the place than I took. There was a bday party at one of the tables while we were there, the staff brought over a cake and sang happy bday. Real nice staff, maitre'd offered to give me a tour of the place and we started talking telling me Clyde was there last night and I was telling him Starks, Mason among others lived in my building at one time and he told me that both of them had been to the place. Our waitress was also super, we stretched out our meal several hours and she was so patient.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks, man. That sounds fitting of a Clyde restaurant.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,499
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    sweet! thanks for pics/info.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    sweet! thanks for pics/info.
    Free dinner at Clyde's for whomever wins KO Fantasy Ball title, right? Pretty sure that's in the T&C of the league manifest.....

  8. #8
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,499
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Free dinner at Clyde's for whomever wins KO Fantasy Ball title, right? Pretty sure that's in the T&C of the league manifest.....
    lol.

  9. #9
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Looks like a great place, definitely have to go there!

    Man we really could do with Clyde in the Playoffs.

    A Frazier/Shumpert backcourt would be deadly for our opponents.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Free dinner at Clyde's for whomever wins KO Fantasy Ball title, right? Pretty sure that's in the T&C of the league manifest.....
    I love how breens always talking to clyde about getting free food whenever they bring it up during a game. What a ****ing cheap ass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •