Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112

Thread: Game Thread: Knicks @ Hawks 04/22

this was a huge momentum win for the knicks. Especially with amare being back to his form.

Amare had 12 rebounds in the game, this is what we need against mimai, this is what we lacked in that game!

Davis was an assist machine in the 2nd half, loved his dimes! and i am sure amare did too

fields should always have this confidence in his 3's, he is capable of pulling those 3's when needed

Melo was awesome, a great double double for the hottest NBA player nowadays (apparently talking about his performance hotness here)

All I can say is: WOW!!

Posting in here because it's a rady game thread.

Superstar

Default Fields

I thought that Fields appeared to give more arc to his jump shots today. I believe they were much flatter -- and far less effective -- in the past. Was it my imagination?

Veteran

Originally Posted by goNYgo
    Just like how he sat against Boston in the playoffs.. always steps up
    He had a first great game do u not remember ?
    ....He pulled a muscle in his back and could not play......The guy was our rock last season so I guess the wear and tear got him...

I was wondering why Fields didn't play at the end of the game.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    I thought that Fields appeared to give more arc to his jump shots today. I believe they were much flatter -- and far less effective -- in the past. Was it my imagination?
    No, you aren't. I noticed that as well. The past few games his shot as looked extremely flat.

Superstar

Well Orlando lost again. Still hope. Boy, had we beat the Cavs we'd only be a game behind them

Knicks are sick wit it. Tyson being given rest is awesome, especially when we still pull out the W like this. great game. if we have tyson in there we win this by 8 points easy. Knicks are ROLLIN right now

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    If we run the offense exclusively threw Melo and Stat and let the other players feed off of them,then our team is unstoppable.Melo was jackin it up and it almost had no effect on Amare on offense.we need to play like this and stop all the rest of our players from trying to create of the dribble and just play off of our 2 stars.For christ sakes if Fields haves a good game then that gameplan must have worked.
    A lot of what happened yesterday means very little since the lineup we started with will not be such in the playoffs. Amare played well (offensively) but there needs to be chemistry between Melo, Amare AND Chandler. The space around the basket has to be shared with TC no matter what. I say this because he is our most important player and anchors the defense. WE don't compete much without him, period.

Amare had all types of driving lanes playing at the C position but his game needs to come together at the PF spot if we're to have an effective starting lineup. TC never strays too far away from the basket because he is always hustling for boards, so Amare is going to have to learn to read defenses better and pass the ball when they collapse on him. His scoring yesterday was impressive and was made easier for him since the paint was open for him with Melo playing the perimeter at the 4.

Sorry, but i'm just not sold on this newfound yet until I see it with TC in the lineup.