Game Thread: Knicks @ Hawks 04/22

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The team just plays better without STAT.

we were willing to trade STAT for CP3, which was retarded because that was an obvious no to begin with so trade him to somewhere else!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Chandler is our starting center so Amare can't have that. Also, we get max and overall better production from Melo without Amare. Bottom line: Amare should be the leader of the 2nd unit. During training camp they can evaluate it again. For now we just need what works and forcing things to happen this late before the playoffs isn't a good idea.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I have no idea why Gadzuric isn't getting a chance to play with either unit! He can't be worse than Jorts!
woody probably giving him the Jerome treatment "you'll only play if there is a serious injury", i think Gadzuric really needs to get in their and get some chemistry down before the playoffs start

nyk_nyk

All Star
:agreed:I was thinking the same thing, what in the hell has happened to that guy, my goodness.

It just doesn't make sense why Jorts keep getting these minutes when you have a veteran big man on the bench who is in shape from playing in the CBA and china. Plus he's 6-11

nyk_nyk

All Star
woody probably giving him the Jerome treatment "you'll only play if there is a serious injury", i think Gadzuric really needs to get in their and get some chemistry down before the playoffs start

This is my biggest point. Woodson forgetting Jorts is just a rookie? The only thing Jorts is asked to do is rebound and defend. You mean that can be gotten from a 7 footer with years of experience????

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
wait wait Landry Fields back to back 3's i cant believe my eyes, i wont bash em the rest of the season... until the playoffs... im still stunned

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
111386.jpg