Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Metta World Peace kills Harden

Veteran

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Why is there a thread for this in here??? Dumb shiit
    I posted this in the NBA thread, no one read it. That's why.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by CA7
    Artest is the baddest man on the planet I dont care what anybody says, if the Lakers cut him you got my vote to SIGN THIS BEAST

On some real **** though he really didn't mean it you can tell, he just jump 2 inches off the ground and dunked on their Center, I'd be hype too
    Yea...exactly. The average fan who doesn't compete doesn't know the feeling of doing something like that in that nature, a lot of emotions will be released and need to be expressed. It was an intense game so Artest was expressing himself on the play. He got carried away, but I don't think he could of helped it.

What was Harden doing? Get the **** out of the way.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CA7
    Artest is the baddest man on the planet I dont care what anybody says, if the Lakers cut him you got my vote to SIGN THIS BEAST

On some real **** though he really didn't mean it you can tell, he just jump 2 inches off the ground and dunked on their Center, I'd be hype too
    If a dude shoots someone dead because he thought the gun he used was empty doesn't mean he won't go to jail. Harden was all over him, no way he didn't know he wasn't there.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Yea...exactly. The average fan who doesn't compete doesn't know the feeling of doing something like that in that nature, a lot of emotions will be released and need to be expressed. It was an intense game so Artest was expressing himself on the play. He got carried away, but I don't think he could of helped it.

What was Harden doing? Get the **** out of the way.
    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    If a dude shoots someone dead because he thought the gun he used was empty doesn't mean he won't go to jail. Harden was all over him, no way he didn't know he wasn't there.
    you gotta watch the play in its entirety, Artest didn't mean that ****

1. Artest doesn't throw elbows and walk away, he'll let you know it was meant for you

2. Watch the follow through, he did the same thing with his opposite hand before that, it was a celebration

3. Murder is Murder is Murder is Murder, thats a horrible analogy

Veteran

^^I saw the game and saw him telling the Refs it was unintentional but he's still going to get suspended and I think it'll be a long one because if I was the league I want to make this an example to not throw elbows that might cause a serious injury.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    ^^I saw the game and saw him telling the Refs it was unintentional but he's still going to get suspended and I think it'll be a long one because if I was the league I want to make this an example to not throw elbows that might cause a serious injury.
    Oh hell yeah, he's getting at least 5 games, Bynum got 5 for the Barea incident but MWP has a rap sheet about as long as I-95

Originally Posted by CA7
    Oh hell yeah, he's getting at least 5 games, Bynum got 5 for the Barea incident but MWP has a rap sheet about as long as I-95
    Bynum's hit was a push into Barrea's chest. MWP elbowed Harden in the head. My guess is that he will get more than 5 games.

I, for one, would love to have this beast playing for New York. Chandler and MWP will make any guard think twice about going to the hole.

I think he did it on purpose bcuz he felt harden near him when he was hype. So he kinda wanted to push off bump him. He just had a moment, I don't think he meant to connect like that though. *****s is gonna be shook in the playoffs when he comes back tho.

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    Bynum's hit was a push into Barrea's chest. MWP elbowed Harden in the head. My guess is that he will get more than 5 games.

I, for one, would love to have this beast playing for New York. Chandler and MWP will make any guard think twice about going to the hole.
    Yeah but Barea was in the air and it was blatant

Lin-Shumpert-Anthony-Stoudemire-Chandler
    Shumpert-Smith-Novak-Gadzuric
    Oh God, Me Likey

It was intentional. I'm getting annoyed at hearing commentators whining for flagrants needing to be called, because a lot of them are players sending a message while still trying to make a basketball play. This is just stupid. The league has gotten soft, but this has nothing to do with the game at all, just Artest being an idiot.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    It was intentional. I'm getting annoyed at hearing commentators whining for flagrants needing to be called, because a lot of them are players sending a message while still trying to make a basketball play. This is just stupid. The league has gotten soft, but this has nothing to do with the game at all, just Artest being an idiot.
    lol agree. That **** was clearly intentional. Not to mention Harden suffered a concussion and will most likely miss his next two games. Artest is getting some time off for that. 100%. Maybe even the first round of the playoffs.

Those of you who think it was unintentional don't be so naive.. they bumped eachother and arrest threw the elbow to hurt him. Disgusting.. he shouldn't be allowed to play the rest of this year... To those glorifying this behavior if you are older than 21 years old u need a reality check

There is no place in professional sports (except MMA) for this type of hit. Someone could get killed with a blow like that. Artest/MWP should be removed from the NBA so he does not kill a player in the future.

If someone got hit like that in the neck or spine, it could easily be paralysis or death. This is a basketball game, not a street fight.

Originally Posted by Uncle Robo
    There is no place in professional sports (except MMA) for this type of hit. Someone could get killed with a blow like that. Artest/MWP should be removed from the NBA so he does not kill a player in the future.

If someone got hit like that in the neck or spine, it could easily be paralysis or death. This is a basketball game, not a street fight.
    Seriously when they showed it in slow motion it looked like it HURT.

And LOL at the guy trying to justify it being unintentional by analyzing a video in which he elbowed Bryant. Major LOL to that.

Ι didn't have a problem with Artest before that.I don't justify but i can understand losing control when someone throws a beer on you!I can understand players getting into a fight in the heat of the moment!

But that was ****ed up!Harden wasn't expecting that.He wasn't even looking to his direction.

And then trying to find excuses.''I was doing my King Kong thing'' and bull****.You know what you did.Just take it like a man.