Metta World Peace kills Harden

jzero29

Rotation player
Meta WorldPeace is a joke...how does a guy who forearms a guy in the face (JJ)
then this year elbows a guy intentionally(don't kid yourself it was intentional)...He should really change his name back or to something more suitable...like Meta Outacontrol or Messa Yourfaceup
Judge a man by his actions not by his words...even if he choses to put them on his jersey.
Changing your name doesn't change the man...obviously.

whats the saying a rose called by any other name is still a rose.
Ron artest, called any other name (meta worldpeace) is still ron artest
I like him and wish him the best, but he's got anger issues, which is why I didn't want him on the knicks. When he was a free agent...I used to wish they drafted him...even considered it after his Brawl...but there has been to many, he's a head ache...as far from peaceful as a guy could get

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Did u mention repeat offenders....u must have never watch Wilt Chamberlain, Reed, Cowen, Phil Jackson, Walton, Lambeer, Mchale, Rodman, Divac, Shaq, Bowen, or Celtics play ball. We talkin season-injuries and career-injuries to so many players by these guys.

One, Harden did step to Meta, the two was going at it all game thats why Meta made that hard crazy dunk. Anytime oponents score on OKC its transition is Harden running the ball hard pass the mid court line, thats why in the replay u see Durant on the right side going up the court looking back at Harden without the ball on the right side creepin up on Meta. Durant was not suprise at what he saw b/c Harden belong on the left side. Which equal 7 game suspension.

Whether it was an accident or done on purpose u dont FK with aggressive players, especially a week away from the playoffs.

I hope u was watchin the Knicks vs Bobcats game on TNT when they showed Shaq throwin a comatose punch at the back of Brad Miller head. Luckly Shaq missed, that was 4 of Meta Elbows rolled in one punch

"One, Harden did step to Meta", this should never ever be mentioned, if we truly want to stop that kind of barbaric action. Plus, how common is that "stepping to" in NBA?! I don't even want to count. It's almost like it happens on a daily basis.