Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Metta World Peace kills Harden

Veteran

Cool Wake-Up

Originally Posted by fender0577
    Anyone who tries to defend what Artest did, is an idiot, like Artest.Peace.

Real Talk....NO Bias
    u dont have to defend or justify what Artest (aka Meta World Peace) did....
    u have two types of players in the NBA, Soft-players & Aggressive-players.
    u have to be a complete idiot by now not to know which of the two types of
    players "Meta" lies under.

Tyson Chandler is my best Knicks player, but if Tyson was to step to Rasheed Wallace (or Shaq) after Rasheed made a crazy dunk in crunchtime in a Sunday televised game (a week before the playoffs), and Tyson caught a mean elbow to the head....I would have to wonder what was Tyson Chandler thinking???

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    [B]

Tyson Chandler is my best Knicks player, but if Tyson was to step to Rasheed Wallace (or Shaq) after Rasheed made a crazy dunk in crunchtime in a Sunday televised game (a week before the playoffs), and Tyson caught a mean elbow to the head....I would have to wonder what was Tyson Chandler thinking???
    An......extremely accurate and excellent post.

harden didn't step to him that's normal contact in an nba game. If artest was trying to act hard, he was being more of a b*tch by throwing a sucker elbow at the back of his head instead of pushing him and giving him a chance to defend himself. I think he's lucky they ejected him because ibaka was ready to kill him.

Also, please stop acting like it was unintentional, there was no way he didn't know harden was there.

And in terms of how dangerous it is, the UFC doesn't even allow blows to the back of the head.

Superstar

Real Talk....NO Bias
    u dont have to defend or justify what Artest (aka Meta World Peace) did....
    u have two types of players in the NBA, Soft-players & Aggressive-players.
    u have to be a complete idiot by now not to know which of the two types of
    players "Meta" lies under.

So your calling what Harden did, stepping to that lunatic?, dude he wasn't even looking at him.If you watch the replay, you can clearly see, he didn't even brace himself for the impact, even if he did engaged him, theirs no room for an elbow to the head.Basketball, more than any other sport, is a game of getting in each others way, so to say, he got in his way is the worst excuse you can make, if that's the case, this would happen all the time, but stuff like this only happens when Artest is around, Repeat offenders get more time, and so should Artest, tha's just my.
    Last edited by fender0577; Apr 26, 2012 at 11:53.

Veteran

Originally Posted by fender0577
    So your calling what Harden did, stepping to that lunatic?, dude he wasn't even looking at him.If you watch the replay, you can clearly see, he didn't even brace himself for the impact, even if he did engaged him, theirs no room for an elbow to the head.Basketball, more than any other sport, is a game of getting in each others way, so to say, he got in his way is the worst excuse you can make, if that's the case, this would happen all the time, but stuff like this only happens when Artest is around, Repeat offenders get more time, and so should Artest, tha's just my.
    Did u mention repeat offenders....u must have never watch Wilt Chamberlain, Reed, Cowen, Phil Jackson, Walton, Lambeer, Mchale, Rodman, Divac, Shaq, Bowen, or Celtics play ball. We talkin season-injuries and career-injuries to so many players by these guys.

One, Harden did step to Meta, the two was going at it all game thats why Meta made that hard crazy dunk. Anytime oponents score on OKC its transition is Harden running the ball hard pass the mid court line, thats why in the replay u see Durant on the right side going up the court looking back at Harden without the ball on the right side creepin up on Meta. Durant was not suprise at what he saw b/c Harden belong on the left side. Which equal 7 game suspension.

Whether it was an accident or done on purpose u dont FK with aggressive players, especially a week away from the playoffs.

I hope u was watchin the Knicks vs Bobcats game on TNT when they showed Shaq throwin a comatose punch at the back of Brad Miller head. Luckly Shaq missed, that was 4 of Meta Elbows rolled in one punch

Meta WorldPeace is a joke...how does a guy who forearms a guy in the face (JJ)
    then this year elbows a guy intentionally(don't kid yourself it was intentional)...He should really change his name back or to something more suitable...like Meta Outacontrol or Messa Yourfaceup
    Judge a man by his actions not by his words...even if he choses to put them on his jersey.
    Changing your name doesn't change the man...obviously.

whats the saying a rose called by any other name is still a rose.
    Ron artest, called any other name (meta worldpeace) is still ron artest
    I like him and wish him the best, but he's got anger issues, which is why I didn't want him on the knicks. When he was a free agent...I used to wish they drafted him...even considered it after his Brawl...but there has been to many, he's a head ache...as far from peaceful as a guy could get

Did u mention repeat offenders....u must have never watch Wilt Chamberlain, Reed, Cowen, Phil Jackson, Walton, Lambeer, Mchale, Rodman, Divac, Shaq, Bowen, or Celtics play ball. We talkin season-injuries and career-injuries to so many players by these guys.

One, Harden did step to Meta, the two was going at it all game thats why Meta made that hard crazy dunk. Anytime oponents score on OKC its transition is Harden running the ball hard pass the mid court line, thats why in the replay u see Durant on the right side going up the court looking back at Harden without the ball on the right side creepin up on Meta. Durant was not suprise at what he saw b/c Harden belong on the left side. Which equal 7 game suspension.

Whether it was an accident or done on purpose u dont FK with aggressive players, especially a week away from the playoffs.

I hope u was watchin the Knicks vs Bobcats game on TNT when they showed Shaq throwin a comatose punch at the back of Brad Miller head. Luckly Shaq missed, that was 4 of Meta Elbows rolled in one punch
    "One, Harden did step to Meta", this should never ever be mentioned, if we truly want to stop that kind of barbaric action. Plus, how common is that "stepping to" in NBA?! I don't even want to count. It's almost like it happens on a daily basis.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by jzero29
    Meta WorldPeace is a joke...

Why don't you say that to his face?