Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

Anyone know the schedule?

They aren't released till the regular season ends.

2012 NBA Playoffs TV Schedule on ESPN/ABC:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Uncle Robo; Apr 23, 2012 at 23:19. Reason: wrong info

Huhwat... I thought the playoffs started on Saturday..

Saturday and Sunday, FOUR GAMES A POP!

Bang it!

Things to watch for this NBA PLAYOFFS, BANG IT!

Dirk defending the title; had a rough season, condensed schedule was not so kind to the veteran. Kidd was crippled all year. They lost Tyson.

But I think they'll make a strong attempt at it and could surprise everyone getting to the Conference Finals!

Lebron will win Finals doesn't matter who he plays. This is his year, BANG IT!

San Antonio, murdering ****, they're like the old wine that gets better as you get drunker. Duncan, they saved his body this season, he'll be ready to bang. This team can go to the Finals, ONE LAST RUN.

Duncan passing the throne to Lebron.

Then you have the Knicks, who will do aight with Melo, might come close in a game or two.

You have the Thunder. A lot of people like them. They'll bang. Dark Horse for the Hardware. But maybe Harden has permanent brain damage.

Kobe's done, Lakers are wack sauce.

Philly wack sauce.

Boston wack sauce.

Originally Posted by orangeblobman

Dirk defending the title; had a rough season, condensed schedule was not so kind to the veteran. Kidd was crippled all year. They lost Tyson.

But I think they'll make a strong attempt at it and could surprise everyone getting to the Conference Finals!

San Antonio, murdering ****, they're like the old wine that gets better as you get drunker. Duncan, they saved his body this season, he'll be ready to bang. This team can go to the Finals, ONE LAST RUN.

Then you have the Knicks, who will do aight with Melo, might come close in a game or two.

You have the Thunder. A lot of people like them. They'll bang. Dark Horse for the Hardware. But maybe Harden has permanent brain damage.

Philly wack sauce.

Boston wack sauce.

Nope.

Kobe's not done. Did you watch the Thunder game? He can still put your man Lebron to shame in crunchtime...even with no cartilage in his knees and a torn ligament in his wrist.

**** Lebron, **** Miami!

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Nope.

Kobe's not done. Did you watch the Thunder game? He can still put your man Lebron to shame in crunchtime...even with no cartilage in his knees and a torn ligament in his wrist.

**** Lebron, **** Miami!
    Kobe might not be done but his team is done. Lakers wack sauce. Artest threw that elbow at the worst time for his team.

Mike Brown << Phil Jax

Which is why we need Phil Jax, Phil Jax is the ONLY WAY Melo will win a championship here.

Philly wack sauce.

Boston wack sauce.
    Sorry man can't buy in to alot of this... Duncan passing the throne to Lebron? What throne would that be? Duncan was the best player the past few years? I hate Boston but they've shown they are for real at the right time, I like the Bulls, Heat or Knicks over them in 7 game series but they can't be dismissed easily. Also again don't think Miami wins it all, I got Bulls or Thunder before I'd have Miami. Not an argument mind you, just an opinion.

Originally Posted by WNY_Knickfan
    Sorry man can't buy in to alot of this... Duncan passing the throne to Lebron? What throne would that be? Duncan was the best player the past few years? I hate Boston but they've shown they are for real at the right time, I like the Bulls, Heat or Knicks over them in 7 game series but they can't be dismissed easily. Also again don't think Miami wins it all, I got Bulls or Thunder before I'd have Miami. Not an argument mind you, just an opinion.
    Duncan passing the throne in the sense that Duncan is leader of the most recent NBA dynasty. They didn't win all their championships consecutively, but they always balled hard and dropped the buckets.

Guys have dropped crazier stats, but Duncan is the reigning Big Kahuna.

It's the true hierarchy behind the media jazz music.

I'm looking forward to watching the knicks in the playoffs. I am expecting a hard fought series. Anything less then a game 6 oust would be a major dissapointment and even that would sting. I find myself too biased on the east to give an objective analysis of the playoffs.

Out west I think the Spurs are poised to go the distance. That mid-season move with steven jackson, etc was amazing. they are the deepest team in the league and a lot of people are sleeping on them... They got me thinking Rematch of '99. This time with a healthy roster I'm hoping the knicks can pull it off.

hey, a guy can dream!

Duncan passing the throne in the sense that Duncan is leader of the most recent NBA dynasty. They didn't win all their championships consecutively, but they always balled hard and dropped the buckets.

Guys have dropped crazier stats, but Duncan is the reigning Big Kahuna.

It's the true hierarchy behind the media jazz music.
    The Lakers have been to 3 NBA finals and won 2 in the last 4 seasons. How are the Spurs the most recent dynasty?

We open Saturday either way

Bulls vs Knicks/Sixers

Heat vs Knicks/Sixers

Pacers vs Magic....meh-worst series

Thunder vs Nuggets/Mavericks

Veteran

Originally Posted by CA7
    We open Saturday either way

Bulls vs Knicks/Sixers

Heat vs Knicks/Sixers

Pacers vs Magic....meh-worst series

Thunder vs Nuggets/Mavericks
    I wonder if they are going every other day,,,,,making Knicks home games WED and Friday