LAC vs NYK emergency game thread

CA7

Scoring Champ
Im with Clyde, we have the better bench vs the heat & we can take advantage of them down low

Contain the Big 3, and i like our chances... easier said than done though

The refs will ultimately decide that series which is said since James and Wade cant be touched without a foul call and then hold and push on D then entire game

Lets beat these over rated bitches asses 99 style

TakMan

Rotation player
Because he'd rather have our stars rested for the playoffs?

You'd think getting some chemistry between Anthony and Stoudamire in time for the playoffs would be more important. They've both been resting for large parts of the season anyways. You play to win.....Every game.

miked1958

Rotation player
Boy that has to be devastating for the clippers. Needed one win in final two games for home court and a lakers loss for first place. Now they will open on road if the grriz win thursday

KingCharles34

All Star
The nerve of Amare to say the bench got to get big minutes tonight to help prepare them for the playoffs....Is he ready for the playoffs? If i was coaching i woulda had Amarknee's soft ass guarding Blake Griff the entire game. It woulda been good practice for him, its embarrassing to see the soft Chris Bosh outplay Amarknee

miked1958

Rotation player
People act like this is the first Knicks lead we've blown and all of a sudden we are tanking...

No, I know we have blown leads. It's just that while the clippers were making the comeback he had all the staters sitting most of that time. It's like he was content to let them come bk from 18 down. He did put iman and chandler back in right at the end, bur we were mostly taking low % threes the whole time

miked1958

Rotation player
I wish they would have tanked. Much rather see the Bulls than the Heat. Oh well. We'll see what happens.
Well we could save the bobcats the embarrassment of having the worst losing % in NBA by losing to them while phillynwins Thursday and u get your wish. But do u really want to go into playoffs on a losing note to one of the worst teams in nba history?

KingCharles34

All Star
Someone needs to make a Beat the Heati avi... Whole forum should make that their avi imo..

Count me in fam

miamiheat.jpg

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
It looks like knicks want to play Heat, not Bulls. They probably think they can take them. I hope they are right. I thought that we match up better vs Bulls but what do i know. We will see. Cant wait for game one NY vs Heat :gony:

miked1958

Rotation player
It looks like knicks want to play Heat, not Bulls. They probably think they can take them. I hope they are right. I thought that we match up better vs Bulls but what do i know. We will see. Cant wait for game one NY vs Heat :gony:
Not so fast. We first have to beat a team that has lost 22 in a row first.lol

To the coach ...Big props. It was a gamble to let the bench grind it out...the win will give them a Hugh confidence boost. Now we get to finish the season with another trap game. The drama continues. If anything... the Knicks have been the best off Broadway show this year.:gony: