LAC vs NYK emergency game thread

KingCharles34

All Star
Im wondering if we should let philly get that 7th spot, we might be better off against the Bulls especially if Rose aint fully healthy. They have Carlos Boozer, so there would actually be another power forward as soft and pathetic as Amare in the playoff series. Melo showed he can get it in even against the great defense of Luol Deng, shump can guard Rose. Noah and Chandler cancel eachother out, lets go for the Bulls

miked1958

Rotation player
Im wondering if we should let philly get that 7th spot, we might be better off against the Bulls especially if Rose aint fully healthy. They have Carlos Boozer, so there would actually be another power forward as soft and pathetic as Amare in the playoff series. Melo showed he can get it in even against the great defense of Luol Deng, shump can guard Rose. Noah and Chandler cancel eachother out, lets go for the Bulls
IMO the bulls have something to prove. Chip on their shoulder cause they don't feel they are getting their just due as the one seed. Miami will have tons of pressure on them

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
F*ck it, im all in.
Lets play the Heat and go all in until we die!

BTW when is our first playoff game!?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
If its Saturday im gonna have to miss it and thats unacceptable.
Sometimes I just hate women, am I right guys? lmao

wian

Benchwarmer
It's over. 9 down with a min left. Focus on Miami now. No one to blame but ourselves

exactly

its our own stupid fault. Think back of all the games we threw away this season.

I dont know if we are better to deliberately lose this game now and the last one to play chicago, or whether we go in on a winning streak and just try to somehow beat the heat...?

miked1958

Rotation player
exactly

its our own stupid fault. Think back of all the games we threw away this season.

I dont know if we are better to deliberately lose this game now and the last one to play chicago, or whether we go in on a winning streak and just try to somehow beat the heat...?

IMO we should want the heat. They have tremendous pressure on them to win

wian

Benchwarmer
IMO we should want the heat. They have tremendous pressure on them to win

U know what ! Stuff it ! We have to be good enough to beat everyone in the playoffs, including the Heat, so lets go in on a winning streak and believe that we can beat all the teams, because if we play chicago, most likely we will have to beat the Heat down the track anyway, so it doesnt really matter

Lets home Mello can kick Lebron's arse and the likes of Shump can do the job on Wade!

KingCharles34

All Star
IMO the bulls have something to prove. Chip on their shoulder cause they don't feel they are getting their just due as the one seed. Miami will have tons of pressure on them

Thats a respectable opinion too. Either way it will be a battle, Stats really gonna have to step up. We're a better team this year then we were last year in the first round. At least we have Chandler, Smith, Shumpert, Novak, Davis and Bibby instead of Douglas, Shawne and Sheldon Williams, Turiaf, and Bill Walker. Im not sure whats good with Jared Jeffries