Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 144

Thread: LAC vs NYK emergency game thread

  1. #61
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    This game means nothing at this point

  2. #62
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Im wondering if we should let philly get that 7th spot, we might be better off against the Bulls especially if Rose aint fully healthy. They have Carlos Boozer, so there would actually be another power forward as soft and pathetic as Amare in the playoff series. Melo showed he can get it in even against the great defense of Luol Deng, shump can guard Rose. Noah and Chandler cancel eachother out, lets go for the Bulls

  3. #63
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Rob Low
    This game means nothing at this point
    How do you figure? Do you want to play a team that has been hearing for weeks that the Knicks should tank to play them! Or a team that will have all the pressure on them to win a title or bust.

  4. #64
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Im wondering if we should let philly get that 7th spot, we might be better off against the Bulls especially if Rose aint fully healthy. They have Carlos Boozer, so there would actually be another power forward as soft and pathetic as Amare in the playoff series. Melo showed he can get it in even against the great defense of Luol Deng, shump can guard Rose. Noah and Chandler cancel eachother out, lets go for the Bulls
    IMO the bulls have something to prove. Chip on their shoulder cause they don't feel they are getting their just due as the one seed. Miami will have tons of pressure on them

  5. #65
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    F*ck it, im all in.
    Lets play the Heat and go all in until we die!


    BTW when is our first playoff game!?

  6. #66
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    F*ck it, im all in.
    Lets play the Heat and go all in until we die!


    BTW when is our first playoff game!?
    Saturday or Sunday?
    4 games each day

  7. #67
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Guess we won't know till all the games finish tomorrow night

  8. #68
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by miked1958
    Saturday or Sunday?
    4 games each day
    I'm begging for us to be Sunday!

  9. #69
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    I'm begging for us to be Sunday!
    I think 1vs8 would be Saturday(according to Hubie Brown) so 2vs7 would be Sunday

  10. #70
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    I'm begging for us to be Sunday!
    Would be a nice way to end the weekend with a Knicks win

  11. #71
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    I think 1vs8 would be Saturday(according to Hubie Brown) so 2vs7 would be Sunday
    Sounds right

  12. #72
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    If its Saturday im gonna have to miss it and thats unacceptable.
    Sometimes I just hate women, am I right guys? lmao

  13. #73
    Member wian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by miked1958
    It's over. 9 down with a min left. Focus on Miami now. No one to blame but ourselves
    exactly

    its our own stupid fault. Think back of all the games we threw away this season.

    I dont know if we are better to deliberately lose this game now and the last one to play chicago, or whether we go in on a winning streak and just try to somehow beat the heat...?

  14. #74
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    F*ck it, im all in.
    Lets play the Heat and go all in until we die!


    BTW when is our first playoff game!?
    You are right F them. I want Miami. The Heat will win the series in not 5 not 6 not 7 games.. Lol. Cause they won't win it!! We will

  15. #75
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by wian
    exactly

    its our own stupid fault. Think back of all the games we threw away this season.

    I dont know if we are better to deliberately lose this game now and the last one to play chicago, or whether we go in on a winning streak and just try to somehow beat the heat...?
    IMO we should want the heat. They have tremendous pressure on them to win

Similar Threads

  1. New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors Game Thread 2/24
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2008, 17:08
  2. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 2/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2008, 22:23
  3. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 17:27
  4. New York Knicks vs Seattle Sonics Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2008, 15:20
  5. Replies: 73
    Last Post: Feb 03, 2008, 22:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •