New York Knicks @ Charlotte Bobcats 4/26 - Final game of the season

CoolClyde

i liked what i saw from Jordan. he has no problem finishing on put-back dunks, and when he's a few feet from the rim, where you think he's gonna take a short shot, he dunks the rock. he's got a block, he's lookin ok for a 12th man. better than Gadzooks, for sure.

did Jorts shave his hairlip? he's no longer hairlipson, and he's hitting 3's, coincidence?

holysh*t what a dunk by STAT!

Junior Swish having a grand night!

boring kinda game, but i want Knicks to go into playoffs with a W, and Wood Son to have a 18/6 record, to help erase those awful Antoni memories.

Beat the Meat, I mean the Heat!
:gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
I hope not. Can't take it. And now with the Knicks starting a playoff series it will be off the hook

Rangers defense won it tonite, so it looks like 6 to 7 games....Knicks could use that type of defense in the playoffs to go 7 games with Miami

finestrg

Rotation player
Can't remember the last time we owned a team in the 3rd quarter...Nice.

Amar'e's dunk on Thomas was rediculous. He looks ready. Played a strong game tonight. Looked like one of the best players in the gym tonight, if not the best, as he always should...I think Woody said before that's it for him--no 4th quarter. Nice tune up.

Silas: "Hopefully Stoudemire will be out of the game in the 4th quarter. He's wearing us out." LMAO

Last edited:

finestrg

Rotation player
Just showed a clip of Brad Miller getting emotional playing his last NBA game for Minnesota..Dude was a good player. Happy retirement.

miked1958

Rotation player
Guys we are on the brink of doing what the giants did. You heard it here first. I will make a thread about it prior to our first playoff game

Kiyaman

Legend
I actually think the guy's a good passer. It's a fine line -- most of the time we need him to look for his own shot...Like last night -- we don't win last night w/o JR doing his one-on-one thing..

But when JR is off....he makes all his bench players look bad.
JR have to realize his veteran experience makes him the leader of the 2nd unit. Rookie Shump does a much better job at getting his bench teammates involved on offense to pump up their energy on defense.

Woody finally got Jordan, Jorts, and Novak in a lineup together....I been waitin for that frontcourt lineup since Lin-Sanity arrived.

finestrg

Rotation player
So much for the Knicks trying to throw this game, huh Barkley? Know-it-all dick...Dude knows nothing. Good for the occassional laugh (usually at his expense), that's about it..

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Bobs are such a bad team, even our bench is blowing them up. LOL, even a no playoff Euroleague team would blow them out.

miked1958

Rotation player
Bobcats really stink.. 23 in a row..lol Michael Jordan's jersey number!!!! Take that Michael. Enjoy the worst winning % in NBA History courtesy of the NY Knicks!