New York Knicks @ Charlotte Bobcats 4/26 - Final game of the season

finestrg

Rotation player
Jesus, Memphis just beat the Magic...We came so close to the 6th seed and Indiana man...What a shame. We would've beat Indiana. Ahh, bring on the heat...Let's see what we can do. One game at a time..

nyk_nyk

All Star
Excuse me for being a little critical but I wasn't impressed with Amare's defense or rebounding this game. Scoring wasn't what I was looking for from him against the kittens. He needs to be able to defend and rebound if we're gonna keep up with MIA.

Kiyaman

Legend
Just showed a clip of Brad Miller getting emotional playing his last NBA game for Minnesota..Dude was a good player. Happy retirement.

I thought Brad Miller was going to win a Championship with the Pacers....but dum Donnie Walsh refuse to resign him.

miked1958

Rotation player
So much for the Knicks trying to throw this game, huh Barkley? Know-it-all dick...Dude knows nothing. Good for the occassional laugh (usually at his expense), that's about it..
Agreed. And u can't throw a game when the other team (Philly) is doing same thing so u may as well win

miked1958

Rotation player
Jesus, Memphis just beat the Magic...We came so close to the 6th seed and Indiana man...What a shame. We would've beat Indiana. Ahh, bring on the heat...Let's see what we can do. One game at a time..
Orlando sat their starters though. Memphis needed the win for home court

finestrg

Rotation player
Agreed. And u can't throw a game when the other team (Philly) is doing same thing so u may as well win

He's a joke..Still mad when we broomed up the Spectrum floor on his ass in '88 or whenever it was. He never got over that..LOL...Presents the biggest anti-Knick perspective out of any analyst out there, including Reggie...Round mound of DOGSHIT. F him.

miked1958

Rotation player
He's a joke..Still mad when we broomed up the Spectrum floor on his ass in '88 or whenever it was. He never got over that..LOL...Presents the biggest anti-Knick perspective out of any analyst out there, including Reggie...Round mound of DOGSHIT. F him.
Yea f him lol

Kiyaman

Legend

We do not want to bumb into the Larry Bird deep-bench new Pacers team in the first round, they have been a suprise all season....it just wouldnt look right losing to the Pacers in 7 games.
I'd rather take my chance trying to stretch 7 games with Miami....like we did in 1999

miked1958

Rotation player
We do not want to bumb into the Larry Bird deep-bench new Pacers team in the first round, they have been a suprise all season....it just wouldnt look right losing to the Pacers in 7 games.
I'd rather take my chance trying to stretch 7 games with Miami....like we did in 1999
Totally agree. Plus all the pressure has to be on Miami not us

Kiyaman

Legend
If Bosh is limited to 15 or less points and 7 or less rebounds than i think we will take MIA to 7 games.

I would agree with u 100% if we wouldve been giving Jorts & Jordan 15 min playintime to gell into the rotation.

Bosh/Haslem/Turiaf only have to push Tyson & Stat out of the paint....18 fouls vs 12 fouls