View Poll Results: Who wins the Series?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Knicks

    14 40.00%
  • The Heat

    11 31.43%
  • The series? We're a championship team

    10 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Knicks vs Heat Playoff Discussion (Pre Game Thread)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Knicks vs Heat Playoff Discussion (Pre Game Thread)

    I really wish I felt more optimistic about this series but like Pac said It Aint Eazay

    But who knows, we have alotta players that bring instant office

    We have TyChan who was a big part of a team that beat the Heat last year in the Finals

    We have Shumpert who will soon surpass Dwayne Wade

    We have Carmelo who is a more skilled scorer then Lebron

    BUT we also have Stat, a 2 guard trapped in PF's body who will most likely be outplayed by Christina Bosh



    *EDIT*

    We have an Avi here, made by NY17Knicks

    make sure u hit him up with some green rep :knicks:



  2. #2
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    We playing with house money IMO.. I think we got a shot.. we playing well at the right time.

  3. #3
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    We playing with house money IMO.. I think we got a shot.. we playing well at the right time.
    I agree. All the pressure is on Miami. It's a title or bust for them

  4. #4
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    If Chandler keeps Bosh in check and we don't allow dumbass offensive boards, then i feel we have enough firepower for Wade and Lebron.Granted they don't go Michael Jordan on us,as long as they stay within their regular season statlines then i feel we can very much win.The heats bench is non existent and its very hard for 2 players to carry a team for 7 games.

  5. #5
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    How bout we get a cypher going dissin the Heat?

    I rep the Knicks and I be dissin the Heat
    Melo puts out fire when he pisses on Heat
    Lebron and Wade, they're b*tch and there weak
    We'll have them outta the playoffs real quick like a week
    Chris Bosh, this clown is softer then osh kosh
    cotton and polyester
    Pat riley looks like a child molester
    Tyson Chandler, hes our rim protector
    As for Lebronna, she needs Wade to protect her
    these f*ckin clowns are going down like the hoes they are
    We about to drive on them like a fast car
    I rap bars about the knicks and New York city
    Stat, please go hard!! Dont try to look pretty
    and Ill bet a pretty penny that the Heat Fall
    quick like the rate that Lebrons going bald
    Last edited by KingStarbury3; Apr 26, 2012 at 23:05.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    The Knicks need to show up and put everything out there in game 1. Make the Heat feel that the Knicks can take them and create doubts in their heads. This Heat team may have the most fragile psyche of any elite team in decades and the Knicks can get in their heads if they do go out there and play a good consistent team game for 4 quarters.

  7. #7
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I really wish I felt more optimistic about this series but like Pac said It Aint Eazay

    But who knows, we have alotta players that bring instant office

    We have TyChan who was a big part of a team that beat the Heat last year in the Finals

    We have Shumpert who will soon surpass Dwayne Wade

    We have Carmelo who is a more skilled scorer then Lebron

    BUT we also have Stat, a 2 guard trapped in PF's body who will most likely be outplayed by Christina Bosh



    *EDIT*

    We have an Avi here, made by NY17Knicks

    make sure u hit him up with some green rep :knicks:


    Thanks!

    But yeah we're about to step into the fire, I hope our men are ready to fight through hell and back.

  8. #8
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Someone should make a hate heat thread filled with insults about them boys.Could be like a round table thread about us chanting beat heat for the next week or so.

  9. #9
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Cmon change ur avis boys!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Too think alol we had to do is hold on against IND or show up against Cleveland. Oh Well. We got a shot albeit small but we got a shot. Dont tell melo tyson and amre that they're not supposed to win, because in their minds they are every bit the difference makers. I really think we can catch them coming off all this rest and catch em by surprise saturday. That would be huge. If these guys are serious about winning a title then you have to knock em out soonER or later. Best catch them before they get their confidence. Either way we goooots too Believe...


  11. #11
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    We should bring back those jerseys for our playoff run lol

  12. #12
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    The pressure is on the heat, we are the underdogs here.

    I like this Knicks team and i feel confident they can upset the heat in this series.

    Wade vs Shump will be the crucial matchup all series, i feel shump has learned alot from playing wade the last time, wade still poured like what 28 points, but shump had some BIG steals from wade down the stretch where it counted.

    It's going to be a fun series to watch, im sorry but i just dont see Wade and Lebron shooting lights out for the series. Neither is known as elite jump shooters, if we can somehow keep them out the lane and force them to take long jumpers, then id say were on to something here.

  13. #13
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    The pressure is on the heat, we are the underdogs here.

    I like this Knicks team and i feel confident they can upset the heat in this series.

    Wade vs Shump will be the crucial matchup all series, i feel shump has learned alot from playing wade the last time, wade still poured like what 28 points, but shump had some BIG steals from wade down the stretch where it counted.

    It's going to be a fun series to watch, im sorry but i just dont see Wade and Lebron shooting lights out for the series. Neither is known as elite jump shooters, if we can somehow keep them out the lane and force them to take long jumpers, then id say were on to something here.

    ZONE!!! Somebody! ANYBODY get in Mike Woodsons EAR and EMPHASIZE that the HEAT STRUGGLE WITH THE ZONE...

    If we play zone and keep this team from driving like they want to we win this series in 6. Easily...

  14. #14
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    The Knicks have the talent and the coaching to beat the Miami Heat. This team is deeper than the Mavericks team that beat the Heat last year.

    The Knicks have a better bench and front court. The Heat have a better backcourt, home court advantage, and more playoff experience.

    This series is going to seven games, regardless of who wins.

    I'm picking the Heat to win the series, but I want the Knicks to win so that all these ESPN analysts look stupid.

    Plus, it will be funny to see LeCon James and Dway Overpade go home early. And Ms. Bosh might cry again. lol

  15. #15
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks have the talent and the coaching to beat the Miami Heat. This team is deeper than the Mavericks team that beat the Heat last year.

    The Knicks have a better bench and front court. The Heat have a better backcourt, home court advantage, and more playoff experience.

    This series is going to seven games, regardless of who wins.

    I'm picking the Heat to win the series, but I want the Knicks to win so that all these ESPN analysts look stupid.

    Plus, it will be funny to see LeCon James and Dway Overpade go home early. And Ms. Bosh might cry again. lol
    I agree ABCD...Dallas was overrated last year, we're better then them. They just got lucky and all the teams that they played had no one who could guard Dirk. If Brandon Roy was healthy Portland woulda beat them in the first round. Our bench is better then the Mavs and if this Knicks team was in the finals last year Chandler and Jeffries would have shut down Dirk undeniably. Miami will be upset again, this time in the first round

Similar Threads

  1. Game Thread: Knicks @ Hawks 04/22
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: Apr 23, 2012, 11:29
  2. Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2008, 14:14
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2006, 12:52
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2006, 19:17
  5. GAME THREAD - 2/22/06 - 7:30 pm EST - Knicks vs. Heat
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2006, 01:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •