GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

la2ny

Starter
I actually think Melo's played hard for the most part

The problem is hes a skilled player going up another skilled player who's also a superior athlete

Word, also his shot has been off tonight mainly due to pressing. Melo usually plays Bron close to equal if not better in their head-to-heads. W/o his jumper, Melo really has no advantage on LBJ.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
They won the battle but this war is far from over

fukk you David Stern

dude give it up on the ref shit...the refs dont commit all these turnovers..yea theyve sucked but our team is playing with no pride or heart...this is the playoffs long series or not you dont get ****ing blown out like this in the playoffs. This shit would of never flew under knicks of old. This is disgusting. Embarrassing. If we made the playofffs just to be lebrons bitch stick then it wasnt worth it. You dont get blown out like this in the playoffs. Do some of you really understand how bad this is. And shumps gone...

goNYgo

Rookie
The refs took away our momentum, our physicality, our aggressiveness, we had confidence at the beginning, but they wont let us play, the Heat can whatever they want, we cant touch them

Those LeBron flops killed everything, he did it 5 times on top of that
Winner winner chicken dinner. In the beginning of the game they let us be physical and play a little bit. Then LeFLOP got a bunch of calls. We'll be back in game 2. Still have not lost back-to-back under Woodson.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Carmelo Anthony is a choke artist, but so is Lebron James.

This series is still going to seven games, because Lebron's not going to play like this the entire series. He will have at least 2 subpar games this series. The Knicks just have to be ready to take advantage.

That's why Melo should have played against Charlotte. Missing a few days ruined his hot streak.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
47 points scored with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter

heheheheheheeh

Even high school teams could score more points.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Some were bad calls some were not. The refs did take us out of our game but we showed no resiliency or leadership during the tough times.

The refs also did not help Miami rain threes on us and force turnover after turnover on our guards which led to easy layups and dunks for them.

we did and they kept floppin and gettin calls, then the crowd got hot, then they fed off that

its a chain reaction, refs gave the Heat the ball and took it away from us, if you dont see that you're delusional

Kevin78

Rookie
It's no secret we are not playing as well as the Heat right now but it was close while the calls were somewhat even. If you don't think these calls are a joke you got something wrong with you. Melo just went up through three people tons of contact, no call and they give the ball to the Heat on the inbounds. Knicks sneeze on a Heat player and its a foul every time.

I totally agree!

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
we did and they kept floppin and gettin calls, then the crowd got hot, then they fed off that

its a chain reaction, refs gave the Heat the ball and took it away from us, if you dont see that you're delusional

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You must not watch alot of basketball.

Theres nothing new about whats happened here. Calls are going to favor the stars most of the time. Its not the best reffed game but there have been worse.

Like I said many times before. You don't go down 36 points just because of the referees. The Heat have just been killing us in all areas of the game.

HRFlossy

Rookie

WINNER^^^^^^^
We got them byotches in game 2:afro:

Flossy out...:peace:

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
I dont think we win this game with unbiased refs but I think the score would be closer, less embarrassing

Yes I agree. It might be only 25 points instead of the 38-40 its getting to.

Also, you can't really blame the refs for the fact that we've scored 53 points with 9 minutes left in the game?

:boohoo:

nyk_nyk

All Star
It might have contributed but to blame a foul call on a 34 point lead is just madness.

The refs have been crap but Miami have just given us a severe beatdown plain and simple. It has more to do with us showing no pride and giving up rather than the refs rigging the game.

34 point lead. 34. We might as well pack it up and go home.

Gotta agree with you on this one.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
I cant believe some of you think were just going to bounce back like nothing happened. How many teams have lost game 1 by over 30 and went on to win the series..Id love to know that stat

HRFlossy

Rookie

Theres nothing new about whats happened here. Calls are going to favor the stars most of the time. Its not the best reffed game but there have been worse.

Like I said many times before. You don't go down 36 points just because of the referees. The Heat have just been killing us in all areas of the game.

Do you believe in the "snowball effect?"^^^^^^^
If a series of extremely crappy call ABSOLUTLY took away our aggressiveness and any time they drive it's an instant foul. But on our drives NOTHING.

Do you think we legitimately fouled them 45 more time then they did us...????
If so you are not truly a Knicks fan.

Flossy out...:peace:

Still no damn brawl?

Come on guys, NOW I'm REALLY disappointed. For a moment I was about to get excited after Joel Anthony knocked Amar'e down. I fully expected STAT to put that bitch in his place......

We gotta go out with a fight, literally!

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
I cant believe some of you think were just going to bounce back like nothing happened. How many teams have lost game 1 by over 30 and went on to win the series..Id love to know that stat

At this point I'd just like the team to show a little pride and hurt. Maybe win a game in NY. Heck maybe even 2 just to make it interesting.

CA7

Scoring Champ

Are you reading what I'm saying, the refs started the Heat's car, stole our keys and slashed our tires allowing the Heat to ride around the track the way they wanted to

I think it was 30-29 Heat and then the calls came and what happened more calls, flops, fouls.

Melo posts up they pull him and get in front, no call, same thing again no call

JR attacks the basket gets mauled, no call, Chalmers does it with the slightest contact on the drive, foul

LeBron over reacts to a bump from JR, screen for Chandler, post up from Melo all flops all fouls

You cant win when the officials take away your ability to succeed, plain and simple

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Still no damn brawl?

Come on guys, NOW I'm REALLY disappointed. For a moment I was about to get excited after Joel Anthony knocked Amar'e down. I fully expected STAT to put that bitch in his place......

Brawl? You're kidding me right? We're not the Ewing/Starks/Oakley Knicks anymore man.

Guys like Stat and Melo aren't exactly known for being enforcers or being physical. Heck, Melo in Denver was infamous for being a big ass pussy after he sucker punched some guy and ran away right after.

la2ny

Starter

Memorial Day Massacre, not saying we're the Lakers, just answering your question

score: 148-114

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Still no damn brawl?

For real son...Someone needs to take a stance and I hope someone calls out these refs after the games. come out and say straight up fine me whatever you want..lebrons a flopping pussy, these refs are ****ing ass, and miami can suck a dick..

Shump going to the hospital...that had torn acl all over it...sitting starters in the 4th of a game one SMH wow I knew the odss were against but shit son...