GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

CA7

Scoring Champ
we cant drive because they're holding, we cant play D because they're not letting us get physical, they're settin moving screens, did I mention they're holding

LeBron floppin like a bitch

But it aint over, its game 1 I got faith

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
The refs just gave them the game!!!!!!
This is STRAIGHT BULLSHYT!!!!

Flossy out...:peace:

Lebron and co. were always going to get the calls.

But I think Battier did a great job drawing charges. They were legit and you have to take your hat off to him.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I've seen a lot of teams come back from worse deficits than this in the playoffs. Guys just need to believe they can do it. One stop at a time.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I love how you always blame refs. Did the refs turn the ball over 12 times this quarter? We suck, period. Heat will sweep us.

I wouldn't say we suck but the Knicks arent better than the heat. Refs made some BS calls but what does it matter when we can't even execute a damn offensive set??? Heat took amare and Melo out the game and Woodson made no adjustments AT ALL!

iSaYughh

Starter
LOL @ all the people who wanted the heat.

This was the worst matchup we could have gotten.

If this half is anything to go by, this series will be over in a jiffy.

We have NO answer for Lebron. Not only that, but he has made Carmelo look absolutely 2nd rate. There was once a time when Melo and Bron were talked about as equals. Thats long gone.

Maybe by Nugget fans.

Yo folks who is actually gonna watch the second half of this shit?

It's time for a good ol' whoopin man. I wish we had LT 56 on our team, he'd just tear that bitch James apart, limb after limb.....the Heat are the biggest pussies I've ever seen in sports.

If the NBA wasn't such a joke in terms of referees and game fixing, eople would knock the shit out of those douchebags!

I don't really care about the series anymore, I just want James, Wade and Battier to get injured, ACL or MCL please!!!

I ****ing hate em to the death man!

HRFlossy

Rookie
Lebron and co. were always going to get the calls.

But I think Battier did a great job drawing charges. They were legit and you have to take your hat off to him.

I have NO problem with the getting calls, BUT COME ON!!!! This is on the verge of criminal!!!

A flagrant on a screen!! This is the PLAYOFFS every play is like that!?!?!

Flossy out....:peace:

knicksgreece

Benchwarmer
Chandler may be the only player who will get fouled out only by offensive fouls.

And now because they will get a big difference nobody will notice the referees bullshit!They only gonna talk about the Lebitch.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
I've seen a lot of teams come back from worse deficits than this in the playoffs. Guys just need to believe they can do it. One stop at a time.

It will take a minor miracle. I know its only game 1 and who knows, we could go into game 2 and steal one from them.

But there is no point denying the obvious. They are a far better team than us right now. They play a type of defence that we have no answer for. We can't score on them because all of their players prioritise defending. Our guys can barely even throw the ball to our stars when they get in their sets.

CA7

Scoring Champ
So now everyone is givin up, back to hatin on Melo

fukk that we got this, 21 aint much, its a lot but I seen worse

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
REFS > KNICKS..........will finish watching the game but i'm done posting guys, feel like i am going to have a heart attack because of all my cursing and screaming i am only 31 ........

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Im not quitting on them. Lets have some pride this second half. Ive gone through a pack of smokes watching that first half!! but c'mon, we can do this despite the bullshit.