Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 92324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Amare would get raped, IMO. But idk if we wanna go into speculating in too much detail about whod **** up who lolz, or maybe we do.....given the brand of basketball being delivered to us.

I would take Lebron in a fight vs most NBA'ers, though. Just real talk here, not a fan of the dude personally.
    Exactly. So you tell me how this genetic freak falls down on any arm extension thrown his way. Like wtf. How do these refs call it and be ok with themselves. How does the nba let **** like this happen. But also how do we comeout and get completely dominated. Man and I mtold my girl i was done smoking when the knicks got eliminated from the playoffs. I better start burning out my stash.

Just 30 pts guys.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Tokie420
    Exactly. So you tell me how this genetic freak falls down on any arm extension thrown his way. Like wtf. How do these refs call it and be ok with themselves. How does the nba let **** like this happen. But also how do we comeout and get completely dominated. Man and I mtold my girl i was done smoking when the knicks got eliminated from the playoffs. I better start burning out my stash.
    The flopping is getting real ****ing bad.

Stern needs to go after the refs with the same fervor and resiliance he went after player dress code with.

I feel bad for 8. I think he put more effort into the GT then the knicks did into the game

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Just 30 pts guys.
    Just 30?

Thank god we didnt go hugging and shaking hands i woulda broke my tv

please lock this thread, we gotta put this game behind us

Amare would get raped, IMO. But idk if we wanna go into speculating in too much detail about whod **** up who lolz, or maybe we do.....given the brand of basketball being delivered to us.

I would take Lebron in a fight vs most NBA'ers, though. Just real talk here, not a fan of the dude personally.
    Don't think so. Lebron has always been protected and nursed by his entourage - ever since he was a teenager. Amar'e really is a hard nosed guy in real life, opposed to his character on the court.

The environment he came from and all.....I'd bet my ass off he knows how to fight.

Just cause somebody is big and chisled he isn't automatically a good fghter.

Would you claim Chris Bosh kills Lawrence Taylor or Ray Lewis in a street fight? Just because he has 8 or 9 inches on them.

Definitely not.

Anyway, completely off topic, my bad bro I'm just pissed we lost to these freaks. Saw it coming though...very frustrating.

The flopping is getting real ****ing bad.

Stern needs to go after the refs with the same fervor and resiliance he went after player dress code with.
    I hope lepunk never wins in a heat uniform.

Flossy out...

Very embarrassing Loss, we have to put it behind us and prepare for game 2 on Monday.

I trust woodson will make it work some how, no need to press the panic button just yet

Embarrasing aint even the word

Originally Posted by Tokie420
    For real son...Someone needs to take a stance and I hope someone calls out these refs after the games. come out and say straight up fine me whatever you want..lebrons a flopping *****, these refs are ****ing ass, and miami can suck a dick..

Shump going to the hospital...that had torn acl all over it...sitting starters in the 4th of a game one SMH wow I knew the odss were against but **** son...
    That's what i wanna say!

Battier is a flopping ***** too! Heat is an untouchable team! I just don't believe a flopping team like Heat can win the championship!

Originally Posted by CA7
    please lock this thread, we gotta put this game behind us
    whY? If the knicks do that well have the same result next game. This was a slap to amare and melo. Lebron, wade, and bosh just took their ball and told them to get the **** off their court. Its time to use this game as ****ing motivation. They should watch this **** on repeat tonight. I want these ****ers coming out like animals monday. Im sorry im ****ed up and emotions running high. I just wanna scream and punch lol

Veteran

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Don't think so. Lebron has always been protected and nursed by his entourage - ever since he was a teenager. Amar'e really is a hard nosed guy in real life, opposed to his character on the court.

The environment he came from and all.....I'd bet my ass off he knows how to fight.

Just cause somebody is big and chisled he isn't automatically a good fghter.

Would you claim Chris Bosh kills Lawrence Taylor or Ray Lewis in a street fight? Just because he has 8 or 9 inches on them.

Definitely not.

Anyway, completely off topic, my bad bro I'm just pissed we lost to these freaks. Saw it coming though...very frustrating.
    Word, man. Maybe we can get a NBA fight thread in OT

Brutal game. Ice cold Melo, Chandler may as well have DNP's, pathetic spacing and offensive game plan which resulted in STAT looking like STATue. Bad recipe.

I hope Woodson comes out with our men STONG in Game2. Game2 isn't just critical for series, it is absolutely critical for our pride.

it makes me pissed to hear now that Derrick Rose has a knee injury. We would have beaten Chicago without him for sure...

I know its going to be pretty hard, but Woodson needs to come up with a plan quick smart to stop Lebron's influence or we are screwed....