Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1024252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

We got slaughtered out there.

Hopefully this will get a reaction out of the team and we will play better for the rest of the series.

A wakeup call if you will.

However, our chances of causing any upset are practically zero. There is no way we can beat this heat team in a 7 game series. Im just being realistic here.

All I ask is for the Knicks to show a little pride and not let the heat bitchslap us all over the place.

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Don't think so. Lebron has always been protected and nursed by his entourage - ever since he was a teenager. Amar'e really is a hard nosed guy in real life, opposed to his character on the court.

The environment he came from and all.....I'd bet my ass off he knows how to fight.

Just cause somebody is big and chisled he isn't automatically a good fghter.

Would you claim Chris Bosh kills Lawrence Taylor or Ray Lewis in a street fight? Just because he has 8 or 9 inches on them.

Definitely not.

Anyway, completely off topic, my bad bro I'm just pissed we lost to these freaks. Saw it coming though...very frustrating.
    You probably right about Stat, hes probably a better fighter then he is a basketball player. Metta World Peace murders all them, i got my money on him being the toughest dude in the NBA

Id love to watch the game on msg monday but Im afraid i can no longer support mike breens career. Ive always hated him but he made me wanna kill today. He needs a cup under his mouth from all the drool over lebrons nuts.

Awful... Just Awful.

Originally Posted by Tokie420
    dude give it up on the ref ****...the refs dont commit all these turnovers..yea theyve sucked but our team is playing with no pride or heart...this is the playoffs long series or not you dont get ****ing blown out like this in the playoffs. This **** would of never flew under knicks of old. This is disgusting. Embarrassing. If we made the playofffs just to be lebrons bitch stick then it wasnt worth it. You dont get blown out like this in the playoffs. Do some of you really understand how bad this is. And shumps gone...
    Totally agree. With this kind of blow out, it created a huge mental block that will be way too difficult to overcome.
    This is why I like Bulls. They win with team play and not top heavy like Knicks. What's worse is our top heavy players, Melo and Stat, can't even play with each other. WTF!

Knicks are first in iso time but 17th in efficient. If Melo can't produce offensively, Knicks will lose and that's not team basketball. Tonight Spoeltra clearly outcoached Woodson. His strategy was simple: deny the ball to Melo.

Anyone who thinks Woodson is a top tier coach, he is sorely mistaken. He is prob the worst coach comes playoff time and stubborn as hell. First-round-exit-Woodson is transparent in his game plan. If Knicks lost all regular season games to Heat, why not take some gamble leave Melo at 4 and play Stat off the bench and lead the 2nd unit? Surprise the Heat with the unexpected?? Totally outcoached tonight! SMH................

I think it boils down to WE have to play Melo and amare separately! That way they each have the spacing they need and our bench gets STRONGER!?!

Flossy out...

Originally Posted by wian
    it makes me pissed to hear now that Derrick Rose has a knee injury. We would have beaten Chicago without him for sure...

I know its going to be pretty hard, but Woodson needs to come up with a plan quick smart to stop Lebron's influence or we are screwed....
    Rose injured his knee exactly the same way Shumpert did....... The landing and angle were almost identical........ But I do think Rose's injury appears to be less severe than Shump's.

Kind of scary, since neither injury involved contact, other than the foot with the floor.

Originally Posted by tkrieger
    Rose injured his knee exactly the same way Shumpert did....... The landing and angle were almost identical........ But I do think Rose's injury appears to be less severe than Shump's.

Kind of scary, since neither injury involved contact, other than the foot with the floor.
    Rose has a torn ACL

Originally Posted by Thugball
    Awful... Just Awful.
    Understatement.

from amres presser I dont have much faith..wow. No emotion about the loss. Chandler excuse. Man I know the culture of the NBA has changed but cmon these guys seem like they know the series is over. Im devastated I thought we had a different team...

Originally Posted by CA7
    Rose has a torn ACL
    Real shame to see a player like that go down.

But this condensed NBA season has caused too many injuries to too many players.

Now it looks even worse that we didn't try and get the 8th seed in the playoffs. At least we would have stood a better chance against a rose-less bulls.

Instead we are playing a Heat team who are rounding into the best form of the season and know that the pathway to the NBA finals has just gotten alot easier with Rose out. I don't see any other team having the potential to knocked them out other than the maybe the celtics.

Great Shumpert defitnetly tore his ****ing ACL what the **** man from the ridicolous officiating to Shumperts injury im fired the **** up right now **** the Heat and there ****ing flopping bull**** NBA officiating is ****ing ridicolous!!!

Melo's ""offensive foul"" on Lebron when he didnt even ****ing touch him and he flopped forward like are you ****ing kidding me David Stern your a ****ing ******* i cant wait till your done with your job

The NBA has really lost its luster everything now is a show, I wanna see basketball, not the opera

Superstar

I still believe

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    I still believe
    I swear hearing the players I dont think they do... And can I ask why the **** amare goes to the podium but not melo?