EC 1st Round Match Ups: Power Forward

Kiyaman

Legend
Honestly, I wouldn't put to much into the performance from the first game. The refs butchered the game in the 2nd quarter. I'll give it to Lebron, he made some good plays but the flopping and questionable calls gave the Heat another 6-10 points in such quick succession that you start to think the refs have decided the outcome.
They go down something like 20 points going into the half and lose some quick baskets in the beginning of the 3rd quarter and everyone checked out. The game was ruined early. I wouldn't look into the stats of either team on this one. Except maybe for the fact that Lebron was hitting to many shots in the first half and Melo was doing the exact opposite.

:agreed: with u 100%
a wake-up call for how soft the NBA has got.

u have to give it to Lebron he did a well job in the gym at practicing D.Wades
academy award winning performance in the first game of the postseason.
I guess game-2 will be Bosh turn....Stat may catch a double tech if Bosh acting could out do Lebron.

Watching the game the only Knick that wasnt suprise with the Ref's performance,
and the floppin as if it was expected from superstars were coach Woody.
Stat let the play with Lebron then Haslem take him out of his game in the 2nd quarter.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Honestly, I wouldn't put to much into the performance from the first game. The refs butchered the game in the 2nd quarter. I'll give it to Lebron, he made some good plays but the flopping and questionable calls gave the Heat another 6-10 points in such quick succession that you start to think the refs have decided the outcome.
They go down something like 20 points going into the half and lose some quick baskets in the beginning of the 3rd quarter and everyone checked out. The game was ruined early. I wouldn't look into the stats of either team on this one. Except maybe for the fact that Lebron was hitting to many shots in the first half and Melo was doing the exact opposite.

This is what I was trying to tell my friend who's a die hard Knicks fan who thinks the sky is falling, I rewatched this game last night it was close and the Knicks actually had the momentum until the refs went off with those bad calls, Miami wasn't even playing that well offensively either that got helped by a lot of calls. The part thats the Knicks fault is that they lost their composure and seemed to check out after all the bad calls.