2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Wow, the Sixers admitted, at least Turner did, to tanking to face the Bulls. That kind of mentality isn't gonna get you anywhere.

HRFlossy

Rookie
I was thinking the same thing^^^^
I was not SCARED to play either?? We are tough and strong enough to knock out both!!!!:thumbsup:

Looks like turner still got some growing up to do???

Flossy out...:peace:

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Clips were down by 27 and now down by only 3 with 1:47 left. What a come back! Doesnt matter if they lose this game or not but they really show a lot heart! Knicks need to learn something here...

edit: Clips up by 1 with 24 sec left!

edit: Clips won! what a comeback!

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
My bad, i just made one of these threads in the NBA section. Heres part of my post

Hawks get the game 1 win over the Celtics, rondo might be suspended in game 2 in Atlanta. Can the Hawks pull the upset?

I thought they had a chance before they won game 1. They lost Horford very early in the season, Joe Johnson was out for a while and they still got 40 wins and had a better record then the Celtics. Gotta give the Hawks alotta credit. When did Zaza Pachulia get hurt?

Bynum F*cked around and got a triple double against the Nuggets. I hope they get swept. Kobe put in work and Gasol wasnt too far from a triple double himself

Im sorta surprised the Magic took game 1, Big Babys been playin like a grown man since Dwight went down. Dwights the Big Baby now, Glens surpassed him in the maturity process and as a basketball player

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
106.jpg

MY REACTION TOWARDS THE GRIZZLIES

KingCharles34

All Star
The Grizzlies have a chance of making out of the west in my opinion. Im not sayin that i picked them, id probably pick one of the 3 top teams. Not sure which one, but the Grizzlies have a well balanced team, they're deep and they play very good defense.

*edit*

Sh*t

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The Grizzlies have a chance of making out of the west in my opinion. Im not sayin that i picked them, id probably pick one of the 3 top teams. Not sure which one, but the Grizzlies have a well balanced team, they're deep and they play very good defense.

*edit*

Sh*t
i agree, but the L they just took was not acceptable they had the game wrapped up no way in hell should they have allowed that to happen, kind of reminded me of the Blazers vs mavs, where the blazers made that incredible come back with B.Roy. I think that comeback was more exciting and suspenseful but this was a pretty impressive win by the clippers i really thought the grizz had this one.

KingCharles34

All Star
I changed the channel, just assumed the game was over. Before the edit i had no idea the Grizzlies lost :shocked2:

Wow, tied for the biggest comeback in playoff history....bad loss for them. I still think they'll win the series and we'll get to see the Spurs vs Grizzlies rematch. This time around I would pick the Spurs but i still cant rule out the Grizz

Sage

Rotation player
Just came on to see if anyone else was talking about the Clippers game. That was an amazing comeback, the scary thing is they made it look pretty effortless.

That, and the Thunder game were definitely the ones worth watching so far.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Just came on to see if anyone else was talking about the Clippers game. That was an amazing comeback, the scary thing is they made it look pretty effortless.

That, and the Thunder game were definitely the ones worth watching so far.
Lived in LA most of life, I cheered for the Clippers. Never changed the channels like *Kingstarbury*.

Shocked the sh*t out of all the Grizzlies fans.

The amazing thing about this year's playoffs is many of matchups that people anticipated to be one-sided turned up to be exciting, and some highly anticipated matchups are not so highly. This is what usually happens in a short season.

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I changed the channel, just assumed the game was over. Before the edit i had no idea the Grizzlies lost :shocked2:

Wow, tied for the biggest comeback in playoff history....bad loss for them. I still think they'll win the series and we'll get to see the Spurs vs Grizzlies rematch. This time around I would pick the Spurs but i still cant rule out the Grizz
Who's comeback did they tie?

I don't even feel shocked by the comeback, it's so.....strange. It was so quiet the comeback that, wow. I wanted the Grizzles to win, damn. I think the Grizzlies can win the series.

I want Dallas to win the West, if not them, the Grizzlies.

Sage

Rotation player

I don't even feel shocked by the comeback, it's so.....strange. It was so quiet the comeback that, wow. I wanted the Grizzles to win, damn. I think the Grizzlies can win the series.

See, I kinda want to see the Clippers do well and win this series. I'd also like to see OKC win the west. But mainly because I think they're the team most equipped to deny the Heat if they get that far (which seems likely if I'm a realist).

KingCharles34

All Star

Im not sure whos comeback they tied, cant remember.

Im rooting for a handful of teams...here they are in order

Lakers
Grizzlies
Clippers
Spurs
Thunder

Some of those teams are playing eachother and will play eachother. I think the Lakers have the best chance of beating Miami or Boston. The Spurs could do it too

In the east, once the Knicks are gone there wont be any teams worth rooting for. Ill just root against Bumston and Cryami

KingCharles34

All Star
The NBA would like to thank the Dallas Mavericks for participating in the 2012 NBA playoffs

Grand Opening Grand Closing

It feels oh so goood not to get swept

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
If..and I use that word heavily lol, if we get eliminated then I want OKC to get their first, or Kobe with his 6th.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
If..and I use that word heavily lol, if we get eliminated then I want OKC to get their first, or Kobe with his 6th.

At this rate I'm happy for almost anyone to win that isn't Miami.

Chicago looks done, I could care less about every series in the East.

Duncan or Kobe getting one last ring would be cool, as would Durant getting his first. Personally I'm supporting Memphis the most, it's really cool to see Zach Randolph find a place where he feels like home and is thriving. But their game 1 against the Clips :barf:

I would cheer for the Clips a bit but flopping blake griffin annoys me.

iJoe

Rotation player
West is looking good with Thunder, Spurs and Lakers all looking like championship caliber teams.

I guess the Heat are the heavy favorite in the east with Rose gone. Really sucks that we had all these late injuries.

Sage

Rotation player
At this rate I'm happy for almost anyone to win that isn't Miami.

Agree with this. Anyone but Miami.

But I'd like to see the Thunder or even Clippers do well in this playoffs. If the Lakers or Spurs won I wouldn't be unhappy about that either.