2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

miked1958

Rotation player
this is music to my ears. If they eliminate Miami that would be awesome! But that would leave the poss of either Indiana, Boston or Philly in the finals... Augh......well let's just hope OKC disposes of lakers and SA and destroys whoever the East Rep is. Then all will be good with with the world

chokin.gif

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
****ers got what they deserved!

Indiana's police just confirmed the news, it was a rape case. The victims were some bitches from Miami.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Despite a stellar performance by Chalmer, Heat lost Game 3. Heat was totally exposed without: Bosh and Refs' whistles.

Wade was a no show in Game 3.
5 against 2 (LeBron and Chalmer) was just too much for Heat!

Pacers won, up 2-1.

Chalmers out scores the best player on the planet?:)

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
the heat look just about done.... forget wade had a bad game ....2 other starters had 0 points!!!! out rebounded again 52-36 so much for all championships they were going to win

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
****ing heat, if we were a full squad, we would have beaten their bitchy asses. I cant wait for next season with a healthy squad and a fresh start for woody

Kiyaman

Legend
Is Holiday a free agent this offseason. Would be a HUGE steal if we got him and still keep Lin? Damn....

Jrue Holiday has a team-option at $2.6M this offseason......
It would be a great move to add two MLE to our ($57M) Cap in "Lin & Jrue" this summer for the next 4 years.

Pacers 94 Heats 75 what happen?
Pacers lead series 2-1
The Pacers organization came to the Playoffs......thats more than I can say we did.

The Spurs Tim Duncan gets my MVP over all the 1990's draft class players this season. Pierce, KG, Kidd, and Nash wasnt even close
The Spurs look ready for the FINALS.....poor CP3 & Griffin lol

RetroRymz

Rookie
Smh

SOOOO these Heat Fans saying its the Refs Fault?? ha... its karma ladies and gents.. guess they now know how we feel

**** Miami!

82% chance the Pacers win the series now.

It's gonna be a fantastic day.....and the taunt of beeing a coward will hurt Lebitch deeply, all summer long...AGAIN!

Haha, I guess life ain't always a bitch. Sometimes it's just spot ****ing on! :teeth:

What comes around goes around Lebron......champions are not made in the media, they're born!

miked1958

Rotation player
Jrue Holiday has a team-option at $2.6M this offseason......
It would be a great move to add two MLE to our ($57M) Cap in "Lin & Jrue" this summer for the next 4 years.

Pacers 94 Heats 75 what happen?
Pacers lead series 2-1
The Pacers organization came to the Playoffs......thats more than I can say we did.

The Spurs Tim Duncan gets my MVP over all the 1990's draft class players this season. Pierce, KG, Kidd, and Nash wasnt even close
The Spurs look ready for the FINALS.....poor CP3 & Griffin lol

NOT 1..... LOL....(cant even use their original saying of "not 4, not 5 , not 6 not 7" lol) In saying what they said they assumed they would win 3 easy.... I say they never win..sooooo.. NOT 1...

miked1958

Rotation player
SOOOO these Heat Fans saying its the Refs Fault?? ha... its karma ladies and gents.. guess they now know how we feel
i know they got every call in the book against us.. lol... SO wheres REAL Heat now????? I gave it to him pretty good after they eliminated us. Its back a few pages in this thread.

talked about how in all sports sometimes some team that is not expected to win steps up and gets hot and knocks out the favorites. I said who will it be this year. Philly, Denver, Pacers?...

Now come sunday this Heat team could be down 3-1...lol. what a diff a week and a half makes.

I hope he comes back on here so we can give him some grief

miked1958

Rotation player
**** Miami!

82% chance the Pacers win the series now.

It's gonna be a fantastic day.....and the taunt of beeing a coward will hurt Lebitch deeply, all summer long...AGAIN!

Haha, I guess life ain't always a bitch. Sometimes it's just spot ****ing on! :teeth:

What comes around goes around Lebron......champions are not made in the media, they're born!
Yep. most likely the Pacers will eliminate them in 6. and i am fine with that.
However would have been nice to see them go up against SA or OKC.. Those two play SERIES TEAM BALL. IMO either of them would absolutely DESTROY them. I wouldnt be surprised with a 4-0 sweep with at least 2 of the games being HUGE BLOWOUTS. would be nice to see the HEAT embarrassed like that in the NBA FINALS but i am all good with the Pacers taking them out early..
this would be as HUGE step BACKWARDS for this overpaid group. Making it all the way to the Finals in their first season together and then making a second round exit to follow it up would be Great and make some heads role in miami

miked1958

Rotation player
by the way i was just on the Miami Heat Main Message boards.. OMG they are hitting the PANIC button BIGTIME... LOL> its comical

Kiyaman

Legend
I luv mentioning, "it took Pacers President Larry Bird 4 seasons to clean up the big mess Donnie Walsh left in Indiana".
The Pacers started the 2011-12 season playing consistent basketball with a 7+ man rotation that increased to a (co-exist) 11 man rotation by midseason.

Would President Larry Bird trade Granger/George/Collison for superstar Carmelo Anthony & JR Smith was a sarcastic question.....Larry Bird wasnt interested in Melo during the 2010-11 season, so Hell-No! Larry Bird would not add a Melo type of player to his roster in the 2012 offseason.

We had 4 teams that could change their philosophy of performance at a drop of a dime in the 2011-12 season.....Bulls, Heats, OKC, and Spurs.
So do not bet all your savings on a Pacers 2-1 lead winning the series over the Heats homecourt advandage.
It was clear in March, the Pacers deep depth performance were going to go 6 to 7 games in the postseason with either the Bulls or Heats.
:thumbsup:The same way it was clear at the resignation of Dantoni the Knicks with a healthy Lin-Sanity, Shump, and Davis were going to go 6 to 7 games in a postseason matchup with either the Bulls or Heats.
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
Crazy⑧s;236473 said:

How is this acceptable?

Your late, its been accepted in the NBA over 4 decades ago when a certain headcoach told a 6.9 rookie Magic Johnson he cant play the PG position.

In the past, all the on the court clashes between coach & players, or baseball coaches ranting at refs calls, the camera-men wasnt allowed to show on network television, or be media publicize like they do today.
u had to be at the game to witness these altercations.

Practically all the championship Hall of Famers did not win their titles with the same headcoach of their rookie season.....Pat Riley, Kareem, Olyjuwon, Isiah, David Robinson, Larry Bird, Jordan, Pippin, Kobe, Shaq, Billups, D.Wade, KG, Pierce, Dirk, Kidd, and the 1969-71 Knicks roster.
Practically all these star players had on the court altercation with their previous coaches.

I luv mentioning, "it took Pacers President Larry Bird 4 seasons to clean up the big mess Donnie Walsh left in Indiana".
The Pacers started the 2011-12 season playing consistent basketball with a 7+ man rotation that increased to a (co-exist) 11 man rotation by midseason.

We had 4 teams that could change their philosophy of performance at a drop of a dime in the 2011-12 season.....Bulls, Heats, OKC, and Spurs.
So do not bet all your savings on a Pacers 2-1 lead winning the series over the Heats homecourt advandage.
It was clear in March, the Pacers deep depth performance were going to go 6 to 7 games in the postseason with either the Bulls or Heats.
:thumbsup:The same way it was clear at the resignation of Dantoni the Knicks with a healthy Lin-Sanity, Shump, and Davis were going to go 6 to 7 games in a postseason matchup with either the Bulls or Heats.
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Think about Bird what you want (I hated him as a player), but the man is a champion!

I would absolutely love it if Willis Reed oR clyde Frazier could become our GM and Dolan would sit back and shut the **** up while Willis or Clyde does his thing in the front office.