Off-Topic, D.Rose Torn ACL

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
That's terrible...........

What's scary is the way Shumpert went down was almost identical to the way Rose went down :eek:hboy:.......... Hopefully in Shump's case, it's not the same thing.

Bulls aren't winning a title without him.... Devastating news for them... We shoulda tanked... ****...

Shumpert...smh...

Not a good day for Chicago area ballers

CA7

Scoring Champ
Hopefully Wade is the next Chicago baller to get banged up.......j/k dont want bad karma around us

The NBA is a fukkin joke

I don't care about Chicago, but this is terrible for D-Rose.

Very humble guy and a freaking talented baller!

I hope he can make a full recovery and somewhat regain his athleticism, he deserves a good career imo.

It's always the good guys folks....while those assholes in Miami are laughing their asses off :barf:

metrocard

Legend
He's not going to be the same player again folks. He was an unstoppable force, a more efficient hybrid of Francis/Marbury...

He'll have to spend time molding his game into a Sam Cassell style.

Same thing happened to Arenas, even though Arenas was worse, Arenas obviously showed he had trouble even keeping a rotational job in the NBA after bouncing around team to team.

Rose won't be that bad, but it'll be hard to see him come back to play at his MVP year.

An injury that upset me the most was T'Mac. He was my favorite player in the NBA, a style and game that was smoother than Kobe...ice cold player. Hall of Fame top 10 talent of all time, just career cut short by those injuries.