The Bullshit That Is The NBA's Lovefest For The Heat

CA7

Scoring Champ
Playoff Games Free Throw Splits

Bulls 24 - 31 Sixers
Thunder 20 - 25 Mavericks
Pacers 22 - 11 Magic(3 point shooting team, Howard did not play)
Heat 33 - Knicks 11

The Sixers shot 7 more FT's than the Bulls(home team and have a superstar in D.Rose)

The Mavericks shot 5 more free throws than the Thunder(home team and have a superstar in Durant)

The Pacers shot 11 more than the Magic(who are very perimeter oriented, numbers would be closer if D12 played)

The Heat shot 22 more free throws than the Knicks, 22, LeBron shot 14 himself more than the Knicks and Magic

I watched every game and the Knicks/Heat game was the only game where I seen officials favoring 1 team over the other

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks only beat the Cavs at the end of the reg. season, we wouldn't be in this pickle........... It was the Cavs' only win in their last 8 games.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
lol the free-throw disparity means that one team is agressive going to the basket and other plays like pussies.

which exactly what happened last game we played like total pussies no heart no passion no desire. just turnover after turnover and horrible execution on offence.

how did your favourite player perform? lol 3-15 getting murdered by Lebron

we have no winner in this team except for Chandler, our two highest paid players are the biggest pussies on our team lol...

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks only beat the Cavs at the end of the reg. season, we wouldn't be in this pickle........... It was the Cavs' only win in their last 8 games.

Or if we would have just held on against Ind. when we were u 17 in the 4th.....

Im sober today. The loss had its fun with me but im over it. The refs sucked but we played like shit as well. Lebron and his flopping took over and then they never looked back...

fender0577

Rotation player
I agree the refs were bad, but so were the Knicks, we started letting the refs dictate how we played, and your gonna lose every time that happens.

Peter

Benchwarmer
In NBA, MVP-to-be is such an actor, that is a shame. Not once, at least twice, he flopped. Fact. I wonder during a few times slow action on tv in front of the whole world, how are all the fans of LBJ thinking? what a shame even though tyson did made a personal foul.

He could win a Oscar this year.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Oh I blame the refs for ALOT OF SHIT yesterday, they are a disgrace to watch.

HOWEVER a 32-2 run by the Heat is un-f*cking-acceptable on our end.

Melo was complete shit yesterday, STAT started strong and then no one would pass him the ball. JR took a flight to chuck city and now Shumpert is done.
Only good thing was B-Diddy turnin back the clock.

Kiyaman

Legend
Playoff Games Free Throw Splits

Bulls 24 - 31 Sixers
Thunder 20 - 25 Mavericks
Pacers 22 - 11 Magic(3 point shooting team, Howard did not play)
Heat 33 - Knicks 11

The Sixers shot 7 more FT's than the Bulls(home team and have a superstar in D.Rose)

The Mavericks shot 5 more free throws than the Thunder(home team and have a superstar in Durant)

The Pacers shot 11 more than the Magic(who are very perimeter oriented, numbers would be closer if D12 played)

The Heat shot 22 more free throws than the Knicks, 22, LeBron shot 14 himself more than the Knicks and Magic

I watched every game and the Knicks/Heat game was the only game where I seen officials favoring 1 team over the other

Free-Throws does have alot to do with a WIN....so do preperation for stopping Wade & Lebron from averaging 10 FTA per game in this series.
CA7....u hate Landry Fields but Fields shouldve been a starter....we needed the Heats coaching staff to worry about our 2nd-unit lineup of "Shump, JR Smith, and Novak" matching the Heats scoring throughout this series.

A note from the past....
In the past 30 years everytime we went to Boston in the Playoffs we expected and prepared for the Ref's to take away our team momentum after we made an excitin play, plus upset our Knicks players on every acting performance the Celtics players perform. We knew a PLAYOFF game in Boston we were the under-underdog -vs- all the tactics the Celtics fans, players, coaches, and Refs had instore to get their Boston Celtics the WIN.
The Knicks were not prepared for this game in Miami....I will not say the Knicks are not prepared for the series, especially after this wake-up call.
:smokin: GO:gony: GO :smokin:

It has happened before, the Lakers were set up in the early decade to win because the NBA wanted the most popular team to win to increase revenue, the Thunder won't win because their market sucks, if you look in the past, only big market teams win, the refs dont need to be told to favor a team anymore because they know the agenda to follow.Miama NEEDS to win a title, if not then thats potentially hundreds of millions of dollars lost for the league with merchandise, sponsorships, and media coverage.The NBA knows when they can cash in big time and they will alter games just enough for that team to win, i wonder when the knicks are due.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
after yesterday i truly believe that refs killed our momentum going forward and dictated how we would play defense for the rest of the game. I believe woodson should of prepared our team for that or had the mental discipline to know that your not going to get calls on the pop floor. Yea lebron did a lot of acting but we should of came together as a team and executed properly on offense. There is no excuse for quitting and thats exactly what the team did when they let the refs dicate the way that they played

I honestly hope that for game two that woodson installs a motion offense to counter the heat fronting carmelo all the time. we do not have a pg at this time to penetrate the interior of the miami defense now that we are down shump, lin and b diddy. Also he should feature Amare a bit more because he was besting on Bosh yesterday and they went away from him. Our offense was to predictable yesterday being that miami knew the head of the snake is melo. I thought woodson would make the adjustment but he didn't. Once you take that away our offense is completely stagnant. Everybody should be on the move or use a couple of picks to get lebron off melo so as its not so difficult for him to receive the ball in his spots. To many waisted possessions when either a0 melo gets pushed all the way the permitter b) jr dribbles himself into trouble c) it took to long to initiate our offense d) everyone standing around

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Refs should never kill your momentum, that's a losing mindset.

You don't get calls? You still keep playing! WTF!?

In the best case with the refs yesterday, that's still a 20 point game at least.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
It has happened before, the Lakers were set up in the early decade to win because the NBA wanted the most popular team to win to increase revenue, the Thunder won't win because their market sucks, if you look in the past, only big market teams win, the refs dont need to be told to favor a team anymore because they know the agenda to follow.Miama NEEDS to win a title, if not then thats potentially hundreds of millions of dollars lost for the league with merchandise, sponsorships, and media coverage.The NBA knows when they can cash in big time and they will alter games just enough for that team to win, i wonder when the knicks are due.

Then why were the Spurs so succesful

Then why were the Spurs so succesful

I said they do it when they know they can cash in, they dont follow a pattern but they know when they have to get their marquee teams championships since if they do at that point in time the NBA will get paid a ton.

2002 WCF was rigged and the refs even admitted it so who is to say it still doesnt happen.

Now what happened to us yesterday was more of the refs calling regular season whistles in a playoff game, it wasnt rigged but their whistle favored the Heat.