Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456782232 ... LastLast

Thread: G2: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 04.30 7:00 PM

Win or Lose, I wanna see intensity and fire anything less is utter disrespect to the entire Knick Nation

Originally Posted by CA7
    Win or Lose, I wanna see intensity and fire anything less is utter disrespect to the entire Knick Nation
    Yea I wouldn't even be as mad if they lose but they play with mad heart and passion and just fight till the end.

Need some drastic changes for game 2.
    Recommendations:

- Bring Novack or Smith in early. Sit out Stat early and bring him back with the second team at 4 or 5.

- Let Melo bring the ball from backcourt if trouble getting the ball at post. Space out to one side and let him work on LeBron.

- Other players slash and look for passes for open 3s when Heat double team Melo.

- Play zone, give them perimeter shots, and guard the paint.

Insanity: Keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Stop doing what Heat expected you to do. They are too good and too well prepared. If Woodson doesnt make MAJOR adjustments, Knicks will lose. Surprise them with different lineups and offensive strategies and we will have better chances of beating them!

Hate to be a negative Nancy but....with baron davis, jared jeffries hurting, shumpert + lin injured and a flu-ridden Tyson chandler, we have practically no shot at winning this series. sucks this **** always happens, but what can you do.

still hope to see a good game from melo + stat though

If the Knicks win tmrw they shift to positivity is prob gonna sky rocket on this site.

But like someone else said there's a lot of health problems for NY right now Melo and STAT need to beast for the rest of this series.

I am not in anyway taking the w from miami, but i cant help but notice the ****ing flopping and unecessary calls from the refs. When the refs make bad calls like i saw it just dictates how the game is [layed and how it turns out sometimes..

Superstar

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    If the Knicks win tmrw they shift to positivity is prob gonna sky rocket on this site.

But like someone else said there's a lot of health problems for NY right now Melo and STAT need to beast for the rest of this series.
    We can't beat the Miami Floppers

Superstar

Originally Posted by knicks1183
    I am not in anyway taking the w from miami, but i cant help but notice the ****ing flopping and unecessary calls from the refs. When the refs make bad calls like i saw it just dictates how the game is [layed and how it turns out sometimes..
    So do you think we should rename them the

MIAMI FLOPPERS

Tyson is still sick, will orbably be as bad as he was in Game 1.
    Jeffries is still sore
    Davis is sore
    Shumpert is out
    Bibby got hurt last game but played anyway

We are screwed.

We need Melo and Amare to be amazing to even pull out a win.

After the terrible loss in game 1, we look completely outmatched physically and mentally.

Woodson has had a tough pill to swallow as soon as he had his head coaching gig.

The Knicks are cursed.

Everyone except Lin was healthy and then all hell breaks loose with injuries and people getting sick, reminds me too much of last season.

If Amar'e plays soft on the boards again, i am burning his house.

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    If Amar'e plays soft on the boards again, i am burning his house.
    For real dude. 5 boards is fn pathetic...

I dunno..I wouldnt be surprised if we dont show up again. This team doesnt have heart. Losing is one thing. With the injuries and our opponent, we knew it was going to be hard. But what I didnt expect was for us to play with no heart. No mental toughness, To let the refs and lebrons flopping get in their heads is plain ridiculous. Lebron is out to let people know that there is no comparison between him and melo. Melo should be treating this series as the defining moment of his career thus far. Amare? WTF are you doing son. You make us look like fools for giving you the money we did(which undoubtly we are). Play like this city and team mean something! Jesus f Christ enough with the excuses. If youre going down, Go down swinging for godsake...

Am I going to watch this game? Yes, definitely!!

Do I have any hope? Not really, after game 1 the sweep seems to be the inevitable.

They have the refs on their side, Shump is in hospital and our offense doesn't work at all in the Playoffs. We have no low post scorer and with all 3 (Melo, Tyson, Amar'e) on the floor at the same time our spacing doesn't work.

Plus that son of a bitch James seems to be on a mission and with the addition of Battier their wing options look fantastic.

With Derrick Rose out and Ray Allen too, the Eastern Conference is already wrapped up imo.

It's only about who will play Miami in the NBA Finals.

I could see the Lakers, Thunder and maybe Spurs give them problems, but until then they won't even get challenged.

I have been a Knicks fan since 1990 and believe me I have had a lot of playoff heartbreak...Lin is out, Shump is out, B.D is hurt, Jeffries is hurt, T.C is sick.. We are going to be playing the Heat and the REFS...All I have is hope..We will need a Miracle to win game two on the road, and I mean a "Lazarus raising from the dead" type miracle. So I will tune in and hope its happens.

LMAO at that pic of lebron with the oscar.

Clearly expectations are lowered for game 2. This season we are now 0-4 against the Heat. The team needs guys to step it up in a big way. A lot is going to rest on our back court. The biggest issue last time was that they did not get the ball near the basket. Melo would be in post up position about 4 feet from the 3pt line and actually catch the ball outside the arc. He is the beast on the block and should get the ball there. Amar'e should be playing high post on the opposite side. These guys are actually able to play together quite well if used correctly.

OK game 1 was terrible. frm the calls to the plays to the injuries it was an awful game for the knicks. but that should be behind them now. they need to look forward and fight hard to win this game. It will be a struggle, but it is not impossible. Melo needs to make this his game. He outplays lebron on most nights they meet and he needs to prove to everyone that he is better then LeBron and this is his real chance to do it.

Superstar

I just want the game to be called evenly, on both ends, is that to much to ask?