Clash0.png

Clash.png

Preview0.png

Preview.png

Soundtrack0.png

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I can honestly say that that is the most well designed thread I've ever seen. Honestly. I LOVE IT! Pics are unreal! And you quoted my write-ups. How lovely!

Nice one Dzwonsson. That's ****ing cool.

★ Game 2. No idea what to expect. I'm still in a funk from game 1 and all the bullshit that happened. So disheartening.

It's do or die, IMO, because to take the series - to even contemplate taking the series - we need a win in Miami before we return for the home stretch.

If STAT's not a factor............we are ****ed.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Game 1 really crushed my spirit along with any hope.
The refs,Shumpert,Melo...it just...it was f*cking awful

KingCharles34

All Star
Is there a gif of Baron Davis's dunk from game 1? I want it as my sig

Nice game thread, i like the special effects on the pictures. Those would all make nice tshirts

I broke a tear when i seen Shumpert dunk in the video, i can't believe out of all the assholes in the league the good guys always get the crucial injuries.

Rubio, Curry, Shump, Rose, why the hell does history treat the good guys like shit.

Jinki?s

Rookie
I don't like saying its a "must win" game... but the Knicks better look alive for the entire 48 minutes. You played 66 games this season. Don't throw it all away because of one bad (horrendous) game.

*also, great thread sir!

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
No stupid fouls, and both of our stars will have to be in it. Miami can lock one star down well but not both. Get Stat the ball more

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Sir Dz, i vote you for best GT graphics ...repped

I dont even know what to say for this 2nd game, im still not over game 1 but lets go knicks we need to take this 2nd game and bring it back to the Garden

Edit: gotta share some more reps but i got you soon

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
This game is gonna show what the Knicks are made of, they were thoroughly embarrassed on Saturday. They cannot let Miami blow this open every need to be engaged and accountable Woodson needs to remain composed and make sure his guys are composed. And Melo has got to step up I know psychologically it prob effected some guys confidence level a little seeing their best player struggle so bad offensively.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Win or Lose, I wanna see intensity and fire anything less is utter disrespect to the entire Knick Nation

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Win or Lose, I wanna see intensity and fire anything less is utter disrespect to the entire Knick Nation

Yea I wouldn't even be as mad if they lose but they play with mad heart and passion and just fight till the end.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Need some drastic changes for game 2.
Recommendations:

- Bring Novack or Smith in early. Sit out Stat early and bring him back with the second team at 4 or 5.

- Let Melo bring the ball from backcourt if trouble getting the ball at post. Space out to one side and let him work on LeBron.

- Other players slash and look for passes for open 3s when Heat double team Melo.

- Play zone, give them perimeter shots, and guard the paint.

Insanity: Keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Stop doing what Heat expected you to do. They are too good and too well prepared. If Woodson doesnt make MAJOR adjustments, Knicks will lose. Surprise them with different lineups and offensive strategies and we will have better chances of beating them!

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Hate to be a negative Nancy but....with baron davis, jared jeffries hurting, shumpert + lin injured and a flu-ridden Tyson chandler, we have practically no shot at winning this series. sucks this shit always happens, but what can you do.

still hope to see a good game from melo + stat though

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
If the Knicks win tmrw they shift to positivity is prob gonna sky rocket on this site.

But like someone else said there's a lot of health problems for NY right now Melo and STAT need to beast for the rest of this series.