G2: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 04.30 7:00 PM

mafra

Legend
Refs won't let Knicks win tonight. In 2 games in Miami, the free throw disparity in the 2nd quarter is 34-1! Odd. The lone NY free throw wasn't even a foul. It was illegal defense.

You see Lebron tryin to foul Melo right before half. Fouls him, no call, he raises hands in disgust. Miami player even complaining refs refuse to call foul.

I saw Wade clear out Bibby throwing an elbow. I saw Chandler called for a tech for screaming but Bosh gets away with a scream?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Fields

2 pts

and is getting scored on left and right by wade

im sure some of you Landry lovers are thrilled about that..let me guess his 5 rebounds makes up for everything :barf:

Kiyaman

Legend
Didnt I say....

No more bashing Knicks-players in this SERIES....we are playin against the leagues TOP championship contender

Decent first-half 47-53....the 2nd half is where we want to dominate the scoring with Novak/JR/Melo/Stat....plus dominate the paint and passin-lane with Tyson/Jefferies/Fields....recall we are PG-LESS

1) We just started gettin over the Dantoni-Virus a month ago
2) We just started playing DEFENSE a month ago
3) It takes time to change ego's into Leaders after being Damnphoniaulize
4)
5)
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

miked1958

Rotation player
Refs won't let Knicks win tonight. In 2 games in Miami, the free throw disparity in the 2nd quarter is 34-1! Odd. The lone NY free throw wasn't even a foul. It was illegal defense.

You see Lebron tryin to foul Melo right before half. Fouls him, no call, he raises hands in disgust. Miami player even complaining refs refuse to call foul.

I saw Wade clear out Bibby throwing an elbow. I saw Chandler called for a tech for screaming but Bosh gets away with a scream?
Sounds like the same BS the giants were going through with all the bad calls against them all of last yr. it cost them the SF and GB regular season games. When the NBA knows Miami will be a hugh draw for the finals they want to do whatever is poss to get them there. People outside their market will tune in to watch the bosh, bron, wade trio weather they love them or hate them and just want to see them lose they will draw the most tv fans. U think ny or Indiana, Philly or even the bulls would do that outside their markets you are just kidding yourself. Miami is a big money maker for the NBA. Period

I know it's beating a dead horse, but how is STAT a non-factor in this series? Who exactly is taking him out of the game? Haslem? Bosh? C'mon, dude.