G2: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 04.30 7:00 PM

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
lol wade with the flop after his airball you can tell these suckers are desperate for a championship... very very desperate

I'm not going to lie, Lebron clearly trying to take the Heat's foul to give and being foiled by the fact that they never call fouls on him, is hilarious.

CA7

Scoring Champ
we with stood them for the 1st half the toughest half during the playoffs on the road, we gotta make our adjustments and keep playing hard

the refs helped them out though, we gotta find ways around that

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Woodson needs to get Amar'e going in the 2nd half. Melo played a sparkling first half and we're still down 6. We.need everyone's contribution to steal one in Miami's home court.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
I don't know how we are going to do it but we need to establish some kind of presence in the paint.. if our jump shots stop falling in the 2nd. half we will be *****d.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
The Knicks need to do a better job finding Amare and he needs to do a better job on defense and rebounding.

Melo showed up for NY to win they need Amare to come and play

CA7

Scoring Champ
The only way STAT will play hard is if we make him the focal point

We gotta do that because he's a ghost on the court

Kiyaman

Legend
Didnt I say......

No more bashing Knicks-players in this SERIES....we are playin against the leagues TOP championship contender
Halftime
Knicks 47
Heat 53
1) We just started gettin over the Dantoni-Virus a month ago
2) We just started playing DEFENSE a month ago
3)
4)
5)
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

nyk_nyk

All Star
The Knicks need to do a better job finding Amare and he needs to do a better job on defense and rebounding.

Melo showed up for NY to win they need Amare to come and play

Yep. Amare is not pulling his weight. Woodson and Melo needs to call him out.

Sage

Rotation player
They've done well to keep it this close, it's looked like the Heat were going to blow the Knicks away a few times.

They've got to play a harder, playoff brand of defense though. Still seeing a lot of laziness out there.

But I still believe, lets go Knicks!